Baby Shower

Real life

Last night Anne picked up Lettie and Charity from the airport she was told they want to visit her but really they want to do a surprise baby shower for her, as Anne is only just under 36 weeks so it's the perfect timing. They've planned this day for Anne single handle only getting a few names from Phillip on who she's would like to be there. The girls asked on a thing of Phillip, and that is going take Anne out while they decorate the apparent for the show. So Phillip thought he was taken her out for breakfast.

To wake her up gently he started stroking her stomach and repeatedly placing soft gentle kisses on her bare shoulder and her neck " mmm" Anne muffled cuddling more into her pillow " why" is all that Anne said turning over dancing him, Phillip brushed a strand of her curly that that fallen out of her messy bun smiling at her " I thought we can go out for breakfast" Anne looked confused " but why" Anne wined " because I want to" Phillip said. Anne staring down at his hand beaming at the sight have. The sight then changes when his hand moves away bringing his face close and kissing my stomach then resting his head on it lightly, Anne took the moment to play with his bed head.

A bit of time later Phillip managed to get Anne up and ready, as they left Phillip texted Lettie telling her the spare key is under the outdoor doormat. The town girls soon let themselves in greeting Noon with strokes and treats. They soon begin to move furniture around to make room for the extra the table where they would play how can change who can change the baby the fastest and a separate table for the food. On the table in the hallway, they placed a baby grow where people can sign it and a pile of diapers for them to write a funny or sweet message to the parents to be. Soon Anne friends from college and work arrived with their presence, they all signed the baby grow before heading into the living room where they were handed drinks.

" they're coming" Lettie shouted when she sees the text message from Phillip everyone hide waiting for Anne to enter the living room. As the lights flicked on everyone jumped up "'surprise" everyone chanted startled Anne coverings we mourn in shock when she takes it all in seeing all her friends in her living room. She turned around to look at Phillip seeing a devilish smile on his face " I'll let you have fun" he kissed her lips

The party was in full swing and the ladies in attendance were in the process of tearing toilet paper sheets in an attempt to guess how many it would take to wrap around Anne's belly while the other men had left the party to go to a local bar for a good afternoon of drinking. Anne's friend, Lily, correctly guessing 26 squares of toilet tissue the final game of the shower was completed. It was now onto presents. As for Fay, Ann's teaching assistant and the other girls from the school refreshed the ladies alcoholic drinks, Lettie and Charity organised the gifts and readied to take note of who gave what.

Anne had refused to register as she hated the idea of making people feel obligated to purchase an item they may or may not be able to afford. She wanted gifts that mattered to the people who gave them. "Okay is everyone ready?" Lettie asked."Yes," the group said in unison.

Anne and Phillip had decided to keep the sex of the baby a surprise so gifts were given for either gender. One by one the gifts were opened and with each one, Helen and Caroline saved their pocket money and bought the baby an array of clothes ranging from a frilly pink dress to a black leather jacket and baby boots. Fay and Lily had bought a baby carrier that strapped around the parent's back so that the baby sat upfront or against their chest. Charity bought the baby an array of shoes along with head accessories; bows for girls and hats for boys. She even bought a bib that said 'I get my scene of fashion from auntie Charity'.

Anne's friends, Jessie and Laura gave the couple a gift card to a local baby store as well as a gift certificate to a spa for the mother to be. Lettie bought the couple a photoshoot as a new born the at six months ending at one year old and also bedding for the crib they had set up in the nursery. Charity and PT gave the couple a bassinet Anne's auntie gave them a stroller and a basket full of miscellaneous baby items, bottles, pacifiers. Other gifts from guests included necessities and essentials and Anne was grateful and thrilled for all of them.