In Paris

Real life

The sun rises, the yellow shining sun started rising from the ground. It filled the sky with mighty colours of reds and oranges, the bright and mesmerising coloured, deep into the horizon. Anne sat on the balcony admiring the view with a cup of caramel tea in her hand. The past three days have been amazing, even though the city was filled with people and busy roads somehow it felt calming at the same time.

They had a few more hours till they had to get to the airport, " it's amazing isn't it" Anne turned her head around to see Phillip leaning against the door frame flashing her the charming smile that showed his dimples " it is" Anne smiled at him lovingly. As Phillip kissed her he could taste the sweet caramel on her lips " so what do you want to do before we leave ?" Phillip asked her he hooked his arm around her waist " we could go for a walk down the market or something ?" Anne asked " that's fine with me" Phillip said smiling, comfortable silent feel as they both looked at the view from their hotel " you know you don't have to do any of these fancy stuff" Anne said breaking the silence, looking at Phillip sweetly " I know babe I do, you know I love the simple stuff too but with all the stuff coming up we won't have much us time so I wanted to do something for us" Anne went on her tiptoes and place a kiss on his lips the sides curling up " I love you Carlyle" Anna said sly smirk on her face " I love you more Wheeler " Phillip went along with Anne.

" is everything already for release day ?" Anne asked at the walking through Tuileries Garden " yeah pretty much" Phillip said nodding " I can't wait to finally hear it" Anne said smiling " thank you baby" Phillip kissed the back of her hand that was laced with his " what made you pull a Beyoncé by just dropping the album ?" Anne asked curiously " I just thought it would be fun and cool " he shrugged his shoulders " babe, I love you but, you can't complete with Beyoncé" Anne said truthfully laughing, Phillip acted like he was offended " rude " he said sarcastically making Anna laugh some more, she wrapped her arms around his torso " is the release party in New York or Seattle ?" Anne asked " Seattle babe I know you got classes" he answered he also knew she couldn't miss anymore teaching they got their showcase show coming up and the students are going to need her.

They left the park and headed to the left bank, exploring the quiet backstreets of Paris chic independent shops, boutiques and cafés along the long picture-perfect streets Anne couldn't help but take photos but they didn't do the beauty of the streets justice. With artists selling their paintings and caricature artist " oh babe we've got to get one done" Anne said pointing to the caricature artist " oh no way " Phillip said " please " Anne used her brown eyes to try and persuade him " damn them eyes " he said Anne clapped her hands and laughed at how easily Phillip gave in " it's going to be fun " she said as she pulled him to the artist.

They laughed when they saw the finished product " okay your right it was fun" Phillip laughed looking at the drawing " I'm always right you should know that by now Carlyle" Phillip crashed his lips on her for a strong kiss. They continued to walk around some more taking in the Paris culture acting like typical tourist, yes some fans spotted them but they were very understanding when Phillip said no to photos of him he said to them kindly " I love you for all the support but this is our time I hope your okay with that" and then both Anne and Phillip have them a hug and talking to them more " that was the most calming fan experience ever " Anne said in disbelief " it's great though " Phillip added.

They got back to the hotel picking up those bags ready but Anne being a girl and in Paris she struggled to get the bag shut, Phillip walked into the room seeing Anna sitting on her case trying to get it to shut but wasn't winning the battle " you okay there " Anne looked at Phillip his phone on her " stop " Anne said laughing her laugh was music to Philips' ears " ah the struggles of being a girl in Paris " Phillip still had the phone on her " for real now I'll help" he put his phone back in his pocket and walked over to the case that was on the floor. Anne got up from the case letting Phillip sit down and in one quick motion, he managed to get it shut " show of " Anne said under her breath sarcastically Phillip laughed.

Phillip drove to the airport while Anne looked out if the night lights of Paris she didn't want to leave. She knew Phillip would be bust for a while so they won't have much time together. Phillip took her hand bringing her out of her thoughts " you okay ?" Phillip asked " oh yeah babe I'm fine just going to miss this place you sure do know how to pick a holiday " she laughed " well I'm a romantic as you put it" Anne jokingly rolled her eye at him. They arrived at the privet airport Phillip got out of the car first and got their bags out, Anne soon got out of the car " do you want help ?" She asked seeing him with all their stuff " no it's fine to love, go and get comfy " he said to her. When Anne got on the plane to see that a bed was pulled out ready she found it funny how Phillip knew without telling him.

After the short take-off, Anne unbuckled from the seat and went to the bed, she climbed under the covers, she watched videos sent from her students showing what they learnt while she's was away she was too indulged in the videos she didn't realise Phillip got under the covers, it wasn't till she felt hands go around her waist making her jump slightly making Phillip laugh " what you watching Phillip asked looking at her phone " some of the students sent me videos on what they've learnt over the weekend " she answered. 

As she continued to watch the videos her eyes became heavy with the music being repeated, her head naturally goes to Phillip chest nuzzling, Philip could feel her body her heavier and heavier she adequately dropped her phone on the bed with a video still playing. Philip picked up her phone and put it on a charge not before closing the video that was playing. He just looked at her as she peacefully slept with her head on his chest he strokes her curly hair that's fallen out of the loose bun he also knew how much she feeling. He softly kisses her lip that tasted like strawberry's from her lip balm her lips slightly curled at the sides, something so little and so simple yet so effective.

A/n so sorry about the lack of updates I struggled with this chapter for some reason I hope you enjoy it xoxo