Baby Moon

Real Life

The plane touched down in Montana after a short plane ride from Philadelphia " sweet" Phillip whispers into her loose bun on the top of her head " mmm" Anne muffled " we're here" Phillip announced, Anne stretched out her limps slowly opening her eyes slowly getting used to brightness on the plane " hey sleepy" Phillip said softly, taking a strand of curly hair that fell from the bun and placing the strand behind her ear " how are you feeling now ?" Phillip asked sweetly rubbing her stomach " better now I'm sorry I had to pull out of the club room on the last night" Anne said with apology glooming in her eyes " don't be sorry babe, you know you come first and the true fans know that too " Phillip quickly kissed her sweetly " now come on" Phillip held out his hand, helping Anne off of the makeshift bed that was made out of the recliner chairs.

The cold crisp Montana air hit Anne's body as soon as she disembarked the plane goosebumps rushed over her body, trying to rap her coat even more. The already heated car came to Anna's delight, she felt warmth rush over her body intensity loosening the tight coat. The journey took them through the snow-covered mountains, Anne couldn't help take photos of the picturesque view. They arrived at St Anne's Spa that was secluded in the mountains. They arrived at the main inn " you wait here babe I won't be too long" Anne nodded Phillip pecked her lips tasting the coconut lip balm.

She did haven't to wait long before Phillip came back into the car with the cottage key " they said no cars from here but it's only on two minute walk" Phillip said " that's okay" Anne got out of the car, t she was about to lift the bags out of the car when Phillip stopped her " oh no you don't let me get them" Phillip said Anne moved her hands away from the bags rolled her eyes " I can still take them you know" she said " I know you can" is all Phillip said before walking toward the door of the cottage.

The Birdsong cottage is one of three cottages joined with the spa, each house has a front porch and is separated into three privet accommodation. " this is us babe" Phillip pointed to the Eagles Nest Superior Room, the biggest room this the cottage. Anne unlocked the door, the thing that caught Anne's eye the most was the big bay window letting the natural light consume the room making the brick converted gas fireplace glisten by the sunlight with the king-size bed was directly in front of the bay window. From the window, you can see the garden that has a hot tube, beyond the garden you can see the snow cover hilltops with some greenery trying to seep through from the trees.

Anne walked up to the window to indulge some more of the view " this place is incredible " she said quietly Phillip walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his hands on her raised stomach " it is" he kissed the side of her neck gently " your booked in for a Indian head massage, a Anti-Fatigue Facial and Maternity Back Massage tomorrow at 12" Anne turned around to face him " you have no clue what they are do you" Anne said laughing " no sweet not one bit" they continued to laugh.

They spent the remainder of the day walking around getting their surroundings around the inn, walking around the gardens following the brick wall going past a pod " it's so peaceful here" Anne said looking out to the mountains seeing people from the distance snow bordering and skiing " it is sweet". They walked about to their room to hey charged ready for dinner " damn this bathroom is bigger than our appointment" Anne said looking around the bathroom with two sinks and a whirlpool tub with Victorian style towel rail standing up in the corner of the room next to a chair with towels folded neatly. Phillip laughed at Anne's reaction " at least there enough room for all your stuff" Anna gently pushed his shoulder.

Anne put on a grey flory jumper suit with a Bardot neckline with a twist design on the front defining her bump more, she put on a B.B cream with highflier and clear mascara letting her natural lashes be and lightly filled brows making them look feathery. She let her natural right curls look from her ponytail fluffing her hair up. Anne walked out of the bathroom seeing Phillip sat on the sofa on his phone " Carlyle I thought no phones this weekend" Phillip head instantly tunes around " it was only WD letting me know noon was okay" he said outing his phone away " good" Anne said picking up her bag from the dresser " you look gorgeous " Phillip said softly " thank you " Anne replied smiling at him " you look great too" Anne said to him, he wore chinos with a white shirt and a denim jacket, you can still see the outline of his toned arms " thank you" he locks his fingers with hers lifting their joined hands placing a kiss on the back of her hand " lets get going".

They walked to the show dining room filled with chatter and the sound of the fireplace crackling. Wilde flowers were sent of the tables with old fashioned milk bottles used as the water jug, " table for two" the waitress asked picking up the menu " please" Phillip said. They followed the waitress hand in hand to a table next to the window, you can see the lights from the restaurant reflect on the water from the lake making to sparkle. Something about looking at the calm water made the busy restaurant go in slow motion " sweet " Anne draw her attention back to Phillip " sorry I just got lost looking outside, it's so calm anyway what did you say?" She asked, " it's fine darling I knew you would find this place calming" Phillip placed his hand over hers tracing circles on her knuckles," I asked what you wanted to eat" Anne looked back at the menu.

" You want the rest to take away ?" Phillip asks looking at the last piece lemon cheesecake they've shared " yeah please " She says lightly. Phillip asked the passing waiter for the bill and for the remaining leftover charade cake to be wrapped up in a takeaway box. They enjoyed the quiet stroll back to the cottage following the stone my pathway, feeling the snow underneath their shoes. Anna unlocked their room door flicking on the light, Phillip puts the cheesecake in the mini-fridge " you fancy a dip in the hot tube ?" He asked " I wish I could," she said sighing " I know babe " Phillip kisses her forehead " I won't be long"' Phillip said quickly getting changed into his swimming shorts.

Anne laid on the bed on her side watching tv not paying attention to what's on, she threw back the covers putting on her oversized cardigan and putting on her red converses; not exactly matching her Friends nightgown. Anne walked out of their room heading towards the cottage shared kitchenette where the back door was. The cold air hit bare legs sending goosebumps all over her body, she followed the patio nights to where the hot tub was more hidden away in the garden underneath a flowered archway "hi" was all she said and she approached the hot tube Phillip turns his head slightly flowing her as she walked around the tube " you okay sweet? I thought you would be asleep" he asked " yeah I'm fine I couldn't sleep" Anne sitting on the steps of the tube " I won't be long so going back to bed".

Anne took off her cardigan and converses and started to make her way into the hot tube " baby it's not good for you to be in here" Anne ignored Phillip and continued to walk towards where Phillip was sitting " hi" Anne said as she stood in front of him, Phillip leans more forward their faces almost touching " there's no one like you Wheeler" Phillip whispered seductively. He scoops up one of her legs and lifts her up putting her in a straddling position on his lap.

Anne wraps her arms around his neck smiling, they just stared into each other eyes, Phillip moved in slowly placing a light kiss on her lips Anne moved away " what " Phillip said quietly " nothing" Anna replied placing her lips black his , Phillip...

Anne wraps her arms around his neck smiling, they just stared into each other eyes, Phillip moved in slowly placing a light kiss on her lips Anne moved away " what " Phillip said quietly " nothing" Anna replied placing her lips black his , Phillip pulls Anne as close as he can with her raised stomach, he dips her slightly purring more and more energy and passion in the kiss.

A/N hi lovelies ! So sorry it's been a while been busy with family stuff and I had difficultly righting this chapter I had to stop then revisit it but I'm so happy with it and if you get the last part I love you xxx