I Can Hear The Bells

You are cordially invited to the wedding of

Miss Anna Wheeler

To

Mr Phillip Carlye

On

Friday the 14th of October

At

THE ROXBURY BARN & ESTATE

Followed by a reception"

Today's is finally here, after all the planning they remarkably did within a number of months. Anna woke up the sound of birds singing, her stomach filled with butterflies and a very anxious feeling throughout her entire body. But the good kind, like the 'I'm marrying the love of my life' excited kind. Anna picked up her phone from the bedside table the clock, seeing a text message from Phillip

' Morning my sweet, not long now till I can change your contact name to Mrs Carlyle! I can't wait to see you looking absolutely gorgeous but let's be real when don't you. I can't wait to see you and our daughter, I love you both so much xxxx'

Anna felt her cheeks flush bringing her phone to her chest " Momma "  Delilah says rushing through the conjoined room door ' Hi baby was you good for grandma" Anna kissed her daughter's cheek " she was good as gold like she always is" Ellenor said smiling " how are you ?" knowing that today will be hard on Anna "  I'm good " Anna said honestly, she glanced at her dressing hanging up on the outside of the wardrobe   it's really happening today " she still in disbelief " it is darling, now come on, I've ordered room services that will be here soon and so will your brother". The door knocks " I'll get it" Ellenor announced while Anna was playing with Delilah " Hi" WD said as he entered the room with a little bag. He and Anna share a brief hug " I got you a present " he waved the little bag " you didn't have to " Anna said as he passes her the bag. Anna opened the bag, removing the tissue paper " is this" Anna said feeling tears burning her eyes " yeah" WD answered in a whisper.

Anna instantly recognised it, in the bag was a vintage styled midlength necklace with an opal colour earth stone surrounded in sterling silver and white gold plate. Her mothers necklace  " I thought it could be your something old borrowed and blue" WD said " and plus I know mum would want you to wear it today" Anna didn't know what to say besides " thank you" giving her brother a hug. WD whipped her tears away " good thing I did this before they did your makeup" making the room laugh.

The photographer arrived alongside the hair and makeup and Lettie Charity and two very excited little girls holding Mallory's hand. Everyone all had had a glass of champagne except Deiliah of course who had apple juice. Anna handed out the wedding favours to everyone in the room " right so before we all get our makeup done I wanted to give you these" one by one anna handed a little box to Ellenor, Lettie, Mallory, Charity and the girls " oh hun you didn't need to get us anything " Lettie said " but I wanted to" Anna smiled at the girls opening their boxes. In the small boxes was a charm for a bracelet, everyone had their own charm something that symbolises their personality.

After sharing ' thank you' and ' your welcome' it was time to get ready.  Anna had a plate of pancakes resting on her lap with curlers in her hair while Lettie and Charity fixed together her flower headband. With music blasting out a mix of my favourites such as Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and albums as well mixed in with some Disney classic, with Hellen and Caroline dancing with Delilah. Anna sat in the chair looking in the mirror watching Lisa and Emma working on her hair and makeup. Anna began to feel overwhelmed seeing everything and everyone around her was moving like the speed of light.