Catch up

Interview

The interviewer in bold  Phillip in normal

"Welcome back to the Today show we're back we're now joined by Phillip Carlyle he's here today to talk about his album and tour that's just wrapped, Hi Phillips welcome"

" hi thank you for having me"

"You're more than welcome, now the new album ' showman' has done incredibly well, number 1 on the billboard top 200 number 1 in 54 countries and just today it went platinum"

"I know it's been crazy but the most amazing thing, you know I don't know it would do this well you know it's a different sound for me and I was worried what the fans would think but I'm so pleased everyone loves it just as much as I did making it"

"It's amazing, my girls can't stop listening to it, you recently finished the world tour the other day "

"Yeah just got back to New York a few days ago, it's great to be home and back in my bed but I do miss it my body said I'm tired and I want to sleep but my heart kept on saying I don't want this to end"

"And you sustained an injury while touring didn't you"

"Yeah I um missed the end of the lift that I leave the stage on so my foot slipped and I banged my head on the side and the metal pools that are underneath the stage but I'm fine now"

"That's great to hear now what are you going to do with your free time"

"Mostly sleep" everyone laughed " I started working and messing around in the studio the last past couple of days just playing around with sounds and stuff"

"That's great will hear any new stuff any time soon ?"

"It's hard to tell I'm one of those people who always goes back and tweaks all the time till they say enough I'm a perfectionist so don't know yet but there's definitely new stuff coming"

"We can't wait you'll have to come back and perform for us"

"Oh definitely will do"

"Your career is blooming right now you must be happy"

"I couldn't be happier"

"Are you still in touch with all the people from the tour ?"

"Yeah we have a group chat, we tell what we've been up to and for planned"

"And what about Anna ?"

Phillip blushed

"Yeah she's back home in Seattle she's teaching trapeze now at a school there"

"She is amazing isn't she ! I went to the New York show with my daughter and I was just taken away by her and her beauty"

"I was too"

"Will you be seeing her any time soon ?"

"Yeah I'm heading up to Seattle in a few weeks it will be good we stopped there on tour but didn't have enough time to go site seeing"

"She'll be your personal tour guide"

"For sure"

"' showman is out now on iTunes and now Spotify, thank you, Phillip, be sure to come back soon"

"I will thank you so much"

A/n a double upload to celebrate 6k reads! Love you guys so much xox