Did Thay Really Happned

Real-life

Phillip took a deep breath before going back into the living room. He's been trying to find the perfect moment do this life-changing question, his original plan was to ask the moment important question the day Delilah was born but that soon was put on hold, but now it was the perfect moment; Delilah just crawling and said her first word, he couldn't think of a more perfect timing. Just the three of them.

Phillip stood leaning on the door frame of the living room just watching the two girls interact with each other, he was so in awe. Anne noticed Phillip standing there watching them " who's that ?" Anne said to Delilah pointing to Phillip " dada" his mouth dropped in shock and happiness " that's right baby girl dada" Anne said proudly " come here sweet" Phillip said softly to Anne, putting his hand out for her to take it.

Anne put Delilah down into her playpen and gladly took his hand. Anna wrapped her arms around his neck while Phillip slide his arms around her waist " your beautiful you know that" he whispered softly, a rosy red could washed over Anna's check " have I told you that I love you so much " he asked " you have, have I told you I love you so much " Anne asked the same question " you have indeed my darling" he kissed her nose sweetly " I'm so proud of you " Phillip said " proud of us " Anne added " just look at her " they both looked at their daughter playing with her stuffed animal " we did that " she said in awe.

" Marry me " Phillip said Anne looked at him in shock " what " Anne said " Mary me sweet, I've been wanting to ask this question for so long I was going to ask when Delilah was born but things happened and since then I've been waiting for the perfect moment and this the perfect moment our daughter just said her first words and crawled for the first time I couldn't think of the most perfect time" he takes her hands and hold them tightly with meaning " Anne you've been the best thing that's happened to me, you beat any award or album. The moment I first saw you I fell hard, you turned my world upside down but in the best way possible. I thought in my dreams I would have this type of life, a life filled with happiness and peace away from the craziness of my career. We've been through hell and back at times but we got through it, it made me love you even more so please " Phillip got down on one knee pulling out the small velvet red box that was in his pocket " will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs Carlyle".

The ring was simple yet elegant, rose gold small size diamond cluster ring, Phillip wanted to get something like Anna's mum engagement ring knowing it would mean everything to Anne " it's like moms " she said quietly " is that a yes sweet ?" Phillip lightly laughs " oh yeah of course yes ". Phillip slid on the ring gently onto her finger, he rose up from his knee and in one quick motion cupped Anne's face in his hands with Anne putting her arms around his waist in an attempt to pull him closer to her.

Their lips crashed together sharing fears yet sweet kiss, Anne pulled away breathless, she nested her head in the dip of his neck. Phillip felt her tears running down and landing on his top, he kissed the top of her head getting the smell of the coconut shampoo " what's going on right now " She said I'm disbelief laughing pulling out of Phillips neck " were getting married that's what's going on " he laughed.