What A Moment

Multi 

The tour stopped in LA for 2 nights at the staples centre, too much of Phillip's relief and happiness his parents only stayed or the one show but even one, was enough for him, all they did was criticised him, and what made it worse is that Anna was keeping her distance from Phillip during the day, he just hoped when they left things would go back to normal now.

Phillip was heading towards Anne's hotel room hoping she would want to get a cup of coffee as they do. As he approached her door he became nervous his hand sweating, he takes a deep breath before knocking, his heart was beating fast as he wasn't standing there waiting he heard the doorknob turn " hi " Phillip spoke first before Anne " Phillip what are you doing here ?" She asked shocked " I didn't know if you wanted to get coffee ?" He asked nervously " yeah okay," Anne said softly smiling Phillip let out a light breath he didn't know he was holding in.

As they were walking around trying to find a coffee shop, Anne all of a sudden came to a halt she gasped making Philip turn around seeing her with her hand over her mouth " what's wrong are you okay ?" He asked worryingly he followed to where her finger was pointing to, there in the mix of all the tall buildings of LA was a billboard of her and Phillip promoting the tour " I can't believe it" Anne laughed in shock as she takes out her phone to take a photo. Phillip smiled at her she looks so happy with the light win going through her curly hair and the sunlight beaming on makeup-free skin, Philip wanted to capture the moment too, he got his phone ready "sweets" Phillip called out Anne turned her head smiling at him, he looked at the photo he took and to say he captured the moment perfectly was an understatement " send me it " Anne was smart enough to know what he was doing, he quickly sent it to her before walking again " done, now coffee " he put his phone back in his pocket " I can't believe that just happened " Anne said looking at the billboard one last time before leaving.

Mswheeler

Me taken a photo of me on s billboard, look mamma I made it

100468 likes 230k comments

Username1 YESSSSS

Username2 smol bean made it 😭

Username3 I bet Phillip took the photo

Username4 Her smile is genuine like can't deal

Username5 @username3, of course, he took it 

Phinnbarns badass 

Username6 I know where that is!

PhillipCarlyle * cough * photo credit * cough *

Username6 CALLED IT

Username7 my ship is sailing so hard right now

Mswheeler @PhillipCarlyle want credit much

Lettielutz so proud of you!

W.Dwheeler mom and dad would be so proud

@PhillipCarlyle beautiful much 😏😻x

Username8 damn smith mice Carlyle

Username9 boi got moves!