The Tonnight Show

Jimmy | Phillip

"Please welcome Phillip Carlyle !"

* audience cheers Phillip comes out from behind the red curtain *

"Hi man"

*Phillip give jimmy a man hug*

"It's great to see you it's been a while"

"Yeah it has it's great to see you too I know it's late but I just wanted to say sorry about your mom"

"Thank you means a lot, So what's been going on with you ? We haven't had a change to catch up before the show"

"Been busy that last month and a half, how are you ?"

"I'm good thank you tired but that's having a three year old"

*Audience lightly laughed*

"the new album came out like a month or so ago"

* Jimmy picks up a couple photo of the album cover photo, the audience cheered*

"Yeah it did it's been crazy"

"What inspired you with this album"

"A lot of stuff really what's happened over the past few years wanted to do things my own way and how I wanted it to be done like I had a vision in my head on what I wanted this record to be like, I didn't have any collaborators when writing the songs and that's something I'm most proud of"

"Your on tour at the moment how is it going"

"It's going great it's been incredible especially as it's theatres more interment and I love that but the most important thing is I haven't injured myself"

*Everyone laughed*

"Are you very accident prone ? What happened on the last tour"

"I'm a little clumsy but not like this.  See what happened was that it was at the end of the show and we just gave our bows and I normally leave the stage by a lift but this one time I wasn't looking where I was going I went over the lift as it started to go down so I fell done the lift shaft hitting my hand"

"That had to hurt"

"Oh it did but on this tour they outlined the lift cap with yellow paint"

*Everyone laughed*

"No way"

"Literally Anne said to the crew before we headed out to put the paint on without me knowing so when we got the Theater I saw and I was like what is this and my tour manager said ' the misses asked for it' the whole crew and band laughed "

* Jimmy through his head back with laughter*

"Speaking of Anne , how is she doing ?"

"She's great she's just joined us on the last few stop on the tour with her brother"

"I thought she was incredible doing that The Today show interview"

"Oh she was to be honest that will probably be the most proud of her I've ever been since we've been together I asked her if she wanted me there you know for support she said " I'm not letting you change round your tour just for me, I'll be fine" and she was I couldn't be more prouder"

*Audience claps*

"Now all of the ' carwheeler shippers' have been wondering if you moved in with each other"

"To be honest I think they already know the answer"

"True, what are your planes after tour has finished ?"

Sleep for like 3 weeks

*Audience laughs*

"And just relax and take a break"

"You deserve it, now your also going to perform for us"

Yeah I'm performing ' You and I' that's going to be my new single

* audience claps*

"It's a great song"

"Thank you I'm glad you like it"

"We'll be back after this break with more from Phillip"

A/n so basically I'm a stagey person af and I'm obsessed with pretty woman the musical and thought this song would be perfect as a Phillip song