Goodbyes Are Always Hard

Today's the last day before Phillip goes on tour the day Anne and he dreaded has finally come around, Phillip had planned for them today; he wanted to make their last day together for w while the best day. He let Anne sleep in a little longer then he thought he would as for the third night in a row she was up being sick.

He quietly went around the kitchen trying not to make much noise, he opened one of the cabinet doors where he managed to hind flowers. He started to get together a mix of granola with berries and bananas with yoghurt with orange juice and glass of ginger ale just in case. " noon, buddy" Phillip called softy, the dog trotted into the kitchen tail wagging looking up at Phillip lovingly " do you want to take this " Phillip said placing the single sunflower in front of noon. Noon gently takes the flower from Phillips' hand. As the bedroom door was pulled to, there was enough of a cap for noon to use his nose to open the bedroom door.

Anne woke up by the feeling of noon jumping on not her lap, she opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight that was beaming through the curtains " what's this ?" She asked noon taking the flier of our his mouth, with his tail wagging " this is breakfast " Phillip said walking into the bedroom with the tray of food " why did you do all this ?" Anne said in awe at the surprise. Phillip put the tray of food over Anne's lap, he placed a sweet kiss on the lips that made them smile before sitting done on the bed next to her "' well it's the last day before I leave for tour, so we're going to make a day of it" Phillip said smiling.

As Anne started to get ready for hers and Phillips day, she stood in front of the mirror in her underwear she ran her hands over her stomach, she squinted her eyes trying to focus " babe " Anne shouted to get Phillips attention " you okay sweet?" Phillip asked as he walked into the room " come here" Anne motioned, Phillip walked to her " can you see anything ?" Anne turned around facing him. Phillip shook his head ' no' Anne turned back to face the mirror Phillip tilted his head still looking at Anne trying to see if he can notice anything; not that he knew what to look for. He walked back to Anne still looking in the mirror, when Phillip was stood behind Anne smiling at her in the mirror he placed his hands on her hips then moved his hands over her stomach.

" turn to the side babe " Phillip asked Anne turned to her side, a smile on his face continued to grow and grow " is that what I think it is " Anne said as finally, she can see clearly, a smile fast appaired on her face " yeah sweet, it is" Phillip nodded " I thought I wouldn't a baby bump yet " Anne said still caressing her slightly raised stomach smiling " well darling I read that you can start showing at three months and your nearly four now" Phillip shrugged his shoulders " we'll just have to be careful now" Anne said worryingly " it's a small bump babe so don't worry okay" Anne nodded at Phillip, he placed a kiss on the back of her head before leaving the room to let Anne finish getting ready. She knew he was right but it still didn't make her at ease.

Anne wore a rose gold pleated skirt as she thought it would conceal the bump, with a baggy white shirt that used to be Phillips with converses, she applied a little makeup, she fluffed her hair loosening her natural curls, she rubbed her stomach one last time before leaving the room, " I'm ready" Anne announced as she zipped up her bag " you look gorgeous, both of you" Phillip said giving Anne sweet kiss on the lips getting a taste of her peach lip balm " are you going to tell me where we're going or am I just going to have to wait" Anne said but she already knew the answer " did you need to ask that question " Phillip laughed " I know" Anne rolled her eyes jokingly.

A short Uber to upstate, to the nicer part of town where everything had more class, more sophistication. Phillip held out his hand to help Anne out of the car " I've never been to this part of town" she said looking around at the street with covered in colourful flowerbeds and with a street busker playing soft acoustic guitar filled the quiet street. With their fingers laced together, Phillip led the way Anne looked around seeing if she can see any clues on where Phillip was taken her. " we're at the Pike Palace market" Anne said looking around seeing all the market stool with fruit, flower and the smell of BBQ.