A. Ham

MsWheeler

A. HAM

1.67m likes 1.2m comments

Username1 YESSSSS

Username2 my favourite musical

Username3 I knew I saw you there !!! 

Username4 so jealous

Username5 I've been trying to get tickets for ages now

Username6 *Rachel Green voice* not even a little bit jealous

HamiltonOffical thank you for joining us in the room where it happened

Username8 lmao^^^

Username8 can't believe you saw Hamilton

PhillipCarlyle

Hamilton: An American Musical

Literally a masterpiece

1.58m likes 1.5m comments

Username1 so not jealous

Username2 it's amazing right!

Username3 I've been wanting to see it for ages now

Username4 he cheeks bones damn

Username5 me ^^^

HamiltonOfficial  thank you for visiting the film where it happened

Username6 please Phillip don't make me jealous

Username7 My favourite singer + my favourite musical = me dead

Username8 girl same ^^

After the show ended they met Lin Manuel Miranda and some more of the cast backstage, after they took photos with cast and crew members and a few drinks, they headed to the airport to go back home. Yes they had a great time celebrating Phillips new single but Anne and Phillip missed their quiet life in Seattle, they missed noon. As they drove through the bright lights of Times Square Anna rested her head on his shoulder " I'm tired" Anne said tiredly Phillip lightly ran his fingers through her curly hair " I know baby, I am too" they both indulged the silence after a busy 4 days.

While on the plane back to home, Anne was curled on Phillips lap, scrolling through there Instagram feed liking and lightly laughing at fan comments, as the soft music played in the headphones they shared. Phillip had his arms wrapped around her keeping her close to him as he knew the sound the sound and rhythm of his heartbeat relaxes her, as Phillip looked down to a peacefully sleeping Anne in his arms, he couldn't help thinking about how she's been doing so well after everything, he was proud of her and proud of them.

Both Anne and Phillip woke up the jumpy landing, Anne slowly opened her eyes adjusting to the light when she opened her eyes she saw Phillip smiling down on her " did we stay like this the whole flight?" Anne asked " we did sweet" Phillip kissed her forehead. As they got the bottom of the steps they were met with an excited noon " hey buddy " Anne said in awe to him, Noon then made his way to Phillip jumping up his leg getting his attention " hey boy" he said picking him up " sometimes I think he loves you more than me" Anne said making everyone laugh " missed you sis " WD said giving her a hug " missed you too" Phillip placed noon back on the floor an takes the bangs from Anne, noon waited patiently for someone to open the door to the car. the journey was filled with chatter as they told W.D what they've been up to while in New York.

" home sweet home ' Phillip said as he opened the door letting Anne and noon walk in first, noon ran and jumped onto the sofa while Anne and Phillip started to unpack their cases, as they unpacked Phillips phone started to go off but he ignored it to with unpacking but the phone continued to go off " you not getting it babe ?" Anne asked walking over to the dressing with folded clothes in her hands, he picked up the phone what was on the bed he saw he got four text messages for his manager and publicist asking about an interview with Marie Claire magazine, they also want to interview Anne as well. He didn't know what to do, he opened the message and locked the phone " everything okay ?" Anne asked " yeah it's nothing " he missed her forehead " what is it, babe ?" Anne asked again sternly " well Marie Clair wants to do an interview with us" he said hesitantly trying to read Anne's face " I don't want to make you do anything sweet" Phillip added, Anne sat down on the bed in the mix of the cloths " when do we have to tell them by ?" Anne said, Phillip kelt down in front of her and takes her hands " tomorrow sweet " Anne took a deep breath " okay " Anne said " but it's got to be here babe, I can't miss any more classes" Anne added, Phillip stood up from the floor and cupped her face " of course how about our favourite cafe" Anne nodded smiling Phillip placed a sweet kiss on her lips before picking his phone up to let his manager and publicist know.

After they got all the unpacking done and washing on they sat down cuddling up on the sofa with a vinyl playing in the background with noon in his bed on the floor " are you sure you want to do this interview? It's not too late to change your mind sweet" Phillip asked softly " I'm sure babe really it was going to happen sooner or later and plus I think it will be fun" Anne said smiling " fun it will be, you know I've alway wanted to do some sort of press with you" Phillip says smiling " and do you know what" Anna said siting up to face him " the past couple of days in New York going around all the places with you has been fun it really has been, don't get me wrong I'm nervous for the interview but you'll be with me right" Anne said like she needed that one last bit of reassuring Phillip takes her hand and moves up to place a kiss on her knuckles and the backs of her hand " of course I will darling" Phillip reassured her " I love you " Anne said kissing him smiling " I love you more" Phillip added more.

As Anne got changed into her night wear which is mainly an old top of Phillips, when she was down to her underwear she looked in the mirror she ran her fingers lightly over the semi faded scars, as Phillip walked into the bedroom after taking noon out he saw her looking in the mirror at her scars he walked over to her, he walks behind her wrapping his arms round her waist and started to trace her scars with his fingers gently Anne rested her head against his chest " god your beautiful" Phillip whispering seductively he kissed her shoulder making his way up to her neck making Anne's senses on fire.

Anne turned around to face him and instantly crashed her lips on his running her hands through his thick hair, Anne jumped up to wrap her legs around his waist, Phillip carried her to the bed as their lips continued to sync together soft moans as Phillip ran his hand down her since and squeezing her hip before anything more could happen Phillip pulled out of the heated kiss panting " sweet are you sure your ready ? I don't want to hurt you or" he was cut off by Anne's lips crushing on his " does that answer your question?" Anne said smirking Phillip has a sly smile on his face he ran his hand down Anna's leg making the little hairs stick up on the back of her neck.

It's was the first time they've been intermittent since the baby and the operation, Phillip was different, he put her before himself being genital and slow, taking the time to enjoy the feeling again, it was like their first time again.