See You Again

A week since Phillips and Anne's life took an unexpected turn for the worst, they arrived back to Seattle, they slipped through the back at the airport were straight away got in a car and headed home. WD and noon ran to greet  them when they arrived back home, as soon as Anna saw her brother she instantly broke down again sobbing loudly " shhh" WD said softly stroking her hair while noon was jumping up her leg knowing she was upset, Phillip fought the urge to comfort her but he knew she needed that time with her brother. Anne moved out of the hug with her brother and went over to Phillip and wrapped her arms around his waist he felt tears on his white shirt " I'll leave you two get unpacked noon's stuff is in the cupboards call me if you need anything okay" Anne kisses his cheek " thank you" she gave him or the the the last hug before he left.

Anne needed to keep busy so she started to start unpacking, she struggled to lift the suitcase on the bed " let me do it love" Phillip took the suitcase handle and lifted it on the bed " you know no heavy lifting for another week " he said to her " it's hard " Anne's voice cracked " I know sweet I know" he pulled her into his arms he kissed her head and then he thought of an idea " do you trust me " he asked " of course" Anne agreed she had a look of confusion " meet me on the roof on half an hour" Anne nodded " I'll see you in a little while I love you" he kissed her sweet lips " I love you too". To keep herself busy while she waits for Phillip Anne played with Noon throwing his toy around the room.

She didn't realise how much time playing with noon wasted until she got a text from Phillip saying 'come to the roof xxx' she got a cardigan from the wardrobe knowing there would be a breeze she closed the door and took the stairs up to the roof. She pushed opened the heavy metal door, she wrapped her cardigan shielding herself from the wind looking around for Phillip " over here sweet" she turned her head to see Phillip standing on the side that faces the ocean " what's you up to Carlyle" Anne said seeing the balloons in his hand and a note pad " we're having a sort of memorial" Anne took a shaky breath " now I know I didn't ask you or run it past you I don't want you to feel" Anne cut him off by placing a kiss ok his lips smiling " I love it, what did I do to to get so lucky" Anne wrapped her arms around his neck " I ask myself that everyday darling " Phillip said he placed another light kiss on her lips. Anne picked up the notepad and started to write

Hi baby, it's your momma here we may not meet in this lifetime but we will one day but no matter you will always be our first baby me and your daddy will love you till the end of time xxx

Anne wiped away the tears and folded the paper and arrested it to the string of the balloon, she saw Phillip was still writing

Dear baby I already love you so much we may have known about you for a very short time but me and your momma love you so much you'll always be our first we'll see you soon daddy xxx

Phillip took a shaky breath as he folded the paper in half and attached it to the balloon " you ready ?" Phillip asked quietly Anne nodded, they let go of the balloons as they watch them float away into the sunset Anna's head buried in Phillip's chest sobbing, Phillip stocked her hair tears silently running down his face. Once Anne cried all the tears out she lifted we head off of Phillip's chest seeing tear stain marks on his jumper, something about them down the letters and letting go of the balloons felt like closure in some ways. They said goodbye.

*6 weeks later*

Today was the day Anne could finally go back to teaching what she loves trapeze. The thought of her going back to doing what she thing kept her going, that and then Phillip. Anne was already up washed and dressed while Phillip was sound asleep to say she was inpatient was an understatement her classes wasn't until 2 pm. She turned her head and she hard Noon walking on the hardwood floor "I think someone's inpatient" Phillip said with a little smirk on his face he knew how much this day meant for Anne " you know it" she said sassy  Phillip walked over to her " morning " he placed a sweet kiss on her lips smiling " morning, want some coffee ?" Anne asked " do you know what' let's go out for coffee like we used to do on tour " he puts his hands in her hips tracing circles on them " we haven't don't that in so long" she puts her arms around his neck " let go, " Anne said.

It was a perfect sunning at for a walk with birds chirping away and so peaceful, that's the thing that Phillip loves the most about living in Seattle now, besides living with Anne it was the piece the simplicity of his life now, he's not awoken by the traffic and cars beeping. They arrived at a cute small coffee shop that was Anne's favourite. They sat outside making most of the sunny day " the usual?" Phillip asked Anne nodded " please," Anne said smiling. Phillip went into the shop the girl at the checkout instantly recognised him " hi can I have an ice tea please and a cappuccino please" he asked politely the girl nodded she was too star-struck to say anything.

As it was quit on the shop Phillip didn't wait too long for the drinks as he was walking outside with the drinks he couldn't help but notice how the sunbeams in Anne's skin making it look like there are specs of glitter on her skin " for you sweet" he placed the cup on the table " thank you babe" Anne says. They talked about the classes and what Anne's got planned for her first lesson back, they got too wrapped in the conversation " we better go " Anne said looking at her phone luckily it wasn't too much of a walk from the coffee shop the school Phillip could tell Anne was excited she was almost pulling him trying to make up walk faster.

They arrived at the school building soon enough, when Anne walked through the doors she felt like she was back home Phillip could see the twinkle back in her eye again, they walked into her class " surprise " all of her students and other staff members shouted they had a ' welcome back ' banner with the sound of party poppers going off Anne covered her mouth in shock " you guys " Anne said running over to everyone, they shared a big group hug " thank you guys missed you all" Anne said, as people started to leave to go back to their classes and to their offices " right guys let's get to work just because it's my first day back don't think I'll go easy on you" everyone laughed the students got all the equipment ready Phillip walked over to her " promise me you'll take it easy okay" he asked strongly " I will babe don't worry" she kissed his lips before heading back to her students.

Phillip made his way up to the viewing room where parents can watch their children's class if they wanted to, Phillip wanted to keep an eye on her even though he knew she was ready to come back and it would be good for her he was still worried about her in the air as it's been a while since she's done any trapeze work. He watched her through the glass" Welcome back my sweet." Phillip said to himself as he smiled looking at Anne, who joyfully swung, flipped and did tricks, demonstrating to the students" that's the Anne I know and love." he nodded to himself, he could see her famous bright smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes he knew the old Anna is back and that she's going to be okay