Alert

Article

On baby watch !

Source W.Dwheeler on Twitter

The world has officially begun baby watch for Anne and Phillip as the bundle of joy will be arriving shortly. Last week Anne had her baby shower with closet friends and family. The couple took to Instagram to show how it was a Picture perfect day. The couple got a mix of baby cloths and toys ready for the bundle of joy.

The couple also hired MK Kids interior to help get the nursery of their dreams, the company had this to say about our favourite parents to be " we was contracted by Anne directly, they offered to fly us out as were based in New York which was so generous of them. We was in constantly in touch about what ideas she had and what concepts we came up with. But it wasn't till we got to their home we fully got the energy's them and their lovely simple house; that's when we got the idea of simple with a rustic flare. We couldn't be more honoured to be a part of their magical journey."

#carwheelerbaby was treading on Twitter for a day and half getting over a million tweets of fans express the excitement and love for their bundle of joy. A source had said " Anne can't wait for rainbow is to come she's finally excited, not that she wasn't before but know it's coming to the end and everything had been fine during the whole pregnancy, she's finally embraced it and she's loving it more and more every day".

We'll keep you updated with baby carwheeler we hope it's soon

Enews