Back Together

Real Life

As Anne got into the car, escaping the chaos of the airport and the flashing cameras, WD sitting next to her " is it normally like that ?" He asked seeing for the first time what his little sister life is like now having experienced the flashing lights and shouted questions " it's not a bad as I thought it would be after the interview" WD nodded agreeing. Excitement grew in the pit of her stomach butterflies building with a touch of nausea, even when they first got together she's never been this excited to reunite with Phillip.

They soon approached the back of the Theater she could see the stage being brought out of the lorries and props. She got out of the car swinging her back over her shoulder, she walked fearlessly making her way through all the crew backstage saying ' hi ' as she passed them. She got to the stage as final touches were being done she stood Center looking out to all the seat that soon will he filled its that moment when it hit her that she misses performing more then she thought.

Phillip had just finished the meet and greet and made his way to the stage for soundcheck he glanced out of the wings as he walks past and sees Anne just standing there an instant smile appeared on his face his eyes lit up excitement butterflies began to fill his stomach. " Anne Wheeler' Anne smiled hearing the all so familiar voice she's missed, she turned around seeing Phillip walking towards her " your sight for sore eyes" Anne dropped her back on the stage and ran into Phillip's arms stopped her legs around his waist their lips crashed together. Cheers from the crew and band members made them break away from the kiss, Anne felt checks flush a light rosy colour.

" hi " Phillip said softly brushing her curly hair away from her brown eyes " hi " Anne smiled up at him seeing those blue eyes she's missed " we've missed you " Anna gently placed Phillips hand on her 4 and a half months bump that's becoming more dominant " look how much she's grown" Phillip said smiling " missed you both too, you've been okay though? " he asked Anne still having his hand on her stomach, gently caressing it " yeah been fine morning sickness has been a bitch but all good, quoting you she's ' cooking' just fine" they laughed.

All the band members greeted Anne with hugs and saying ' look at you, your glowing' or ' it's great to finally have you join us'. Anne sat down in the stools of the Theater while she watched soundcheck smiling watching Phillip " there's daddy" Anne said quietly rubbing her stomach " Anne" this soft voice shouted, her eyes averted from Phillip to seeing charity come down the step from the stage and into the stalls " charity" Anne gave her a friend walk hug " how are you ? haven't seen you in ages it feels like" Anne nodded " it does, I'm good how are you? Have you been here this whole time ?" She asked " yeah I mean the girls are with their mum on holiday so I'm free and I never experienced the whole ' tour life ' thing I bet you miss it though" charity takes her hand and gently squeezes her hand " I do it's so odd being this side of the stage" charity nodded " I bet but it will be worth it" Charity said looking done at her raised stomach.

After soundcheck was done everyone went back to the green room " WD have you been here this whole time?" Phillip, she's giving him a ' guy hug' " well I wanted to give you two sometime" WD smiled looking at how happy his little sister is " it's great to see you man" WD added, " it's great to see you too". The whole room was filled with chatter and laughter, everyone exchanged story's about what's gone on while they've all be away from each other. They didn't realise how long they spent talking till the stage manager called Phillip to start getting ready " I'll see you out there" Phillip pecked her lips quickly " see you out there" Anne repeated, he waved one last time before leaving the room.

Once all the fans were in the auditorium, Anne walked out and stood at the back of the room by the sound desk, she felt the buzz of excitement from the audience as the lights went down and the band began to play the opening song, the auditorium filled with scream even more so when Phillip arrived on the stage through a stage lift. Anna knows how great of a performer Phillip is seeing every night on stage with him, but it wasn't until Anne stood in the audience she got the full experience of Phillip Carlyle live.

She felt a sense of pride while watching Phillip performing from a different perspective not on the sidelines now she's stood front and centre.

A/n sorry this is a bit short but I just had a lot on today a lot of bad stuff but I still wanted to update xxx