Full Spead Ahead

Wedding planning was well and truly underway, now that Lettie is back from New York its finally time for bridesmaid dress shopping and wedding dress shopping. Mallory, Charity, Hellen and Caroline are apart of the bridal party. " you guys ready " Anna shouted Hellen come running out " they are just coming " she said, " so little last do you want a very important job on the wedding day ?" Anna asked her little face lite up " what is it " she asked excitedly " it's the most important job in the wedding would you like to help walk Delilah down the aisle so you three can be the flower girls " Anna asked she looked at me a smile starting to form on her face " yes ! Caroline, we're flower girls !" Hellen shouted excitedly making anna laugh. " so Ellenor is going to meet us a the shop" Anna announced as everyone was in the living room " and how is that going ?" Lettie asked nervously " it's going well actually thank god," Anna says under her breath as she was pushing Delilah out of the flat " true that," Charity said as she closed the door.

It was a short car ride to the dress shop, it was a cute boutique just outside of the city centre. Ellenor opened the shop door a continuation of ' thank you ' were said as one by one the girls enter the shop. Racks full of beautiful and colourful dresses filled the shop floor " Hello can I help you " a elderly lady asked " yes hi i have appointment booked" Anna said " what your name honey " she asked " Anna " she said smiling " ah yes hi I'm Sally if you want to have a look around, just let me know if you need anything " she said " thank you ". the girls started going through all the shelves of dresses, Anna had an idea of what she would like, something simple yet elegant maybe vintage " what about this ?" Ellenor pulled out a fishtail gown with a lace top " I like it but it's not me " Anna said she looked at it " true honey ".

" babe " Lettie called out, Anna walked over to her, in her hands she had the most beautiful dress ever, it was intricate yet simple at the same time. The layers of the tulle and lace just seemed to float, it made the dress look like it was out of Anna's dreams. She roamed every of the floor-length gown, her fingers gathering the soft fabric, Annas' eyes got drawn to the almost floral details in the skirt. And the subtle polka dots. It wasn't something she thought would catch my eye but somehow it did. And that was when she knew it was the perfect dress, that was the dress she'll get married in. " it's perfect " she said in a whisper " go and try it on honey " Ellenor said to Anna. The lady showed Anna to the dressing room, as she was putting it on, it glided smoothly down her body like it was made for me, it fitted like a glove, and hugged hall the right places., perfectly enhancing her curved waist. She ran her hands down the side smoothing it out, she opened up the door and heard gasps, I walked over to the stand on the little stand they had in the middle of the room ' oh honey you look gorgeous " Mallory started to cry "babe you look amazing " Lettie said Anna could see tears forming in her eyes " you look like a princess " Hellen said making everyone laugh " my son face when he sees this beauty " Ellenor says giving her a soft wink " this is the one isn't " Charity asked, Anna, nodded " it is I love it ' a smiled beamed over Annas face " that was easy for you " Lettie said making the room erupt in laughed.

" have you any idea about the venue ?" Mallory asked " yeah we've seen this place called Roxbury barn its this beautiful barn and estate up in Vashon it's like a 20-minute ferry rides it's very secluded as well it's beautiful," Anna said.

Anna was reminiscing to when she and Phillip took a trip to see the estate.

A short ferry ride to the island, insanely they were hit with endless mountain views and beautiful calm sea. The moment Anna stepped off the ferry she knew she wasn't in the city now, clear air and the fact you can hear the birds without being drowned out by cars. As the Uber drove the couple through the little town along the roads where flower beds after floor beds, something you see at a flower show. Flowers filled with luxurious rich colours, so fresh you can still see water on the delicate leaves. As soon as the pulled into the country estate ' the only photos doesn't do its justice' Anna thought.

Walking hand in hand Phillip and Anna walked their way to reception " hi how can I help you both " the man asked " hi i got a call yesterday saying was able to come and visit " Phillip says politely put his hand on Anna's lower back " ah yes Mr Carlyle Hi, if you want to have look around and just come back here after then we'll take it from there " he smiled " thank you " the couple  said in unison. They start to make their way through acres of land, walking down a little windy path that had little lights buried in the ground, end of the path there was a beautiful old rustic barn the doors wear already open.

Anna was the first to walk into the big open plan barn that had a high ceiling with beams going from one side to the other, it had loads of windows letting the light shine through. I can already environ it all " it's perfect " she said like a whisper " come let's go and see the Forest " Phillip intertwined their hands as the couple started to walk out of the barn and down another path. As they were walking more into the forest the view was beautiful, more mountains and tall trees that seem to go on for miles into the sky, letting in flecks of sunlight in between the leaves on the trees, with a soft breeze rustling the leaves on the trees. All the leaves were an all different colour of oranges and reds. There was a sign that said " happily ever after starts here " on planks of wood " it's beautiful " Anna said continues As she looked around the part of the forest where the wedding ceremony will be. Phillip  snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist " I can't wait to see you walk down there you're going to look so breathtaking " he said pleasing a light kiss on her neck " I love you Mr Carlyle" Anna says turning round to face Philip  " and I love you too soon to be Mrs Carlyle " Anna smiled with a light last flush rising to her cheeks service  " I love the sound of that " he smirked  " me to " he said in a whisper, they shared a kiss under the trees where they'll become man and wife.

We made our way back to reception ' what do you think " the man said as we walked through the door " it's perfect " Anna said smiling " so should we fill in the paperwork " Phillip asked, Anna, nodded agreeing " yes let's do it " Phillip kissed Annas temple. the couple went through all the paperwork and talked about what we would like, how many quests there are going to be and so much more, " does it seem real to you yet " Anna said fiddling with her ring " what do you mean sweetheart " Phillip said facing Anna " like now we've set the date booked the rox bury does it feel real that we're actually getting married " Anna looked at him " in some ways it does but some ways it still doesn't feel real that I even proposed to you in the first place " he took Annas hand and placed a kiss on the ring.

" dada" Anna was brought out of her thought. There was Phillip walking up to the dress shop " what are you doing here ?" Anna pecked Phillips lips before he took Delilah out of her stroller and into his arms " I thought I would surprise you and we can all go for lunch or something" Helen and Caroline ram up to him " we're going to be flower girls and help Delilah down the aisle" Helen said excitedly " I know it's exciting, now she'll we go and get some food ?" The two girls nodded.

Phillip took Anna's hand into his "so how did it go ?' Phillip asked making light conversation as they walked down the busy road " oh no you don't!" Anna pointed a finger at him " there's no way I'm telling you anything" Anna laughed " fine' Phillip sighed dramatically causing Anna to laugh " I already know you're going to look beautiful" he said teasingly " and I know you're going to look handsome".