C.6

"oh come on! you hadn't got out of this room since yesterday! you need to move that butt!" she closed her eyes shut turning to the side and had used a pillow to cover her ears. someone pulled the comforter away and grabbed her wrist.

"let's go! i want to show you around the house!" haerin finally open her eyes and she glared the tall guy that was standing at the side of her bed hoping that he would be intimidated. his brows raised and she sighed before getting up from her comfortable bed.

"okay! fine"

"go take a bath first! you stink" lucas pushed her to the bathroom and closed the door shut.

she stomped her feet and angrily washed her face and brushing her teeth afterwards. she stared at the bandage that was still wrapping her body. it had been days and she didn't feel any pain coming from the wounds. she unwrap the bandage and threw it away before staring at her reflection from the mirror.

the wound had left an ugly looking scar and she hated it. her body can heal fast though. remembering her best friend that was waiting outside she quickly took a shower.

when she step outside of the bathroom she scanned her surroundings making sure that lucas wasn't there anymore. with a towel wrapping her body she went towards the closet. most of the clothes inside were identical with what she had at home.

until she realized that all of the clothes were hers. she mentally cursed. "they freaking broke into my house" grabbing a white tank top and a black hoodie she wore it before taking a black jeans and white sneakers. she let her hair down and walked to the door.

going outside from her cave she saw lucas leaning against the wall staring at her with that round eyes of his. he grinned before he slung his arm around her shoulders.

they went downstairs and was greeted by the dreamies that just finished their mission. they were laughing when they entered the house until they saw lucas with haerin.

"haerin! you finally come out of your room" renjun said smiling at her widely. she nodded.

"you had met them already right? so skip the introduction. bye babies i need to bring my haerin to other places" lucas said before tucking his tongue outside making them mad.

they went along the hallways and two big silver doors were just right in front of them. lucas pushed the door open. she looked around assuming that was their kitchen and dining area seeing four people eating on the very long table in the middle of the room.

"hey lucas! you're not eating breakfast? and you must be the new girl" one of them said when they finally noticed them. lucas pulled haerin's hand towards the table.

"you guys introduce yourselves" lucas said. all of them are handsome. the one with black hair started when none of them wanted to.

"my name is hendery, nice to meet you princess. if you're asking i'm in charge of the arms trafficking. that eyebrow guy's name is xiaojun. our private investigator" hendery said while pointing to the guy who was eating while reading some papers which she think is the work files. xiaojun glanced at her and smiled nodding his head.

"hello! i'm yangyang the best shooter in nct" he flashed a cute smile making haerin to crack a smile too. "i'm kun. the leader for our chinese unit. i'm in charge of the media. what goes to the internet and what's not that's my job" the one in front of yangyang said and grinned.

haerin nodded. "i'm haerin" she bowed her head. lucas grabbed her hand once again and he waved the other guys telling them that they need to go.

lucas brought her to a secret staircase that leads to the basement. "this is where the medic room is also ten's tattoo parlor. beside ten's was chenle's creepy dark sorcerer room" lucas pushed a door and revealed what seems like a little hospital.