063

Song of the Chapter: Common - ZAYN

"VIRGINITY s'a personal thing, love." He states, remembering that she grew in an old - school lifestyle.

They're standing close to the foot of the bed. She was about to lay but he stops her. Unsure if she is really ready.

She smiles and cups his face. "To some women, virginity's a virtue."

"So, you're sayin'---"

"I'm saying that when a man loves and trusts a woman, she loves and trusts him more to the point she's willing to take the risk." She cuts him. "And didn't I do that for us?"

He smiles, popping his dimple and nods. "M'just makin' sure you're ready. Don't want ya t'regret anythin'."

"Just like every decision I've made, I've thought through this. Besides, I don't regret anything as long as it involves you."

He grins and pulls her closer to him by her waist and captures her lips on his. His hands rubs her lower back until it cups her ass firmly. She blushes, realizing that this is finally it.

He gently moves and lays her on the bed and brushes her hair out of her face without breaking the kiss. They kiss until both are out of breath. He broke away to dip his head to kiss her shoulder as a sign of reassurance. She gasps as his hand cups her bare breast, goosebumps are formed on her skin due to his light touch and from the warmth of his palms. He trails kisses across her chest down to her stomach, everywhere he could before he pulls the only thing covering her from him. He sits up to hook his fingers around her red lace underwear. It wasn't everyday she wears something too sexy so it only means that her intentions was to really do it.

"Babe..." He breathes out when he saw a little wet spot on the center of her underwear. "You're perfect."

He almost loses his mind at the sight of her bare body but when he looks up to her face and saw her, anxious eyes meets his. He leans down to kiss her lips as he explores her soft body inch by inch. Despite being nervous, she reaches between them to pull the elastic band of his boxers and nudges them down until he was free.

Hovering over her, he holds her cheek to make her look up to him and whispers intently. "Tell me this s'want ya want. Tell me ya want this not 'cause ya know I wanna but 'cause it s'want ya want."

She props herself up on her elbows as he removes his hand off of her and she touches his face gently. "Harry, I want you. I've never wanted anyone else the way I want you."

He expected her to simply repeat his words but not to say those that just made him speechless but smile genuinely. Her hands go around his waist to pull him closer to her. Her wetness is being felt by him, perfectly warm.

He hisses as he runs his hand up and down his length a few times to relieve the pressure that had been building inside his gut. She leans up to kiss him while her hand wraps around him under. He groans into her mouth as she pumps her hand around him. Both bodies are on fire and he's aching at how slow she's going.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He reaches around her to find a condom in the drawer beside her head. He tears it open and slide it over himself while she watches, her chest heaving lightly. He holds himself in his hand and puts him at her entrance.

He pushes himself into her completely in gritted teeth and her warm tight walls around him. She hisses so he holds himself still until she relaxes to the feeling of being filled.

"How're ya feelin'?" He asks with a shaky voice as his nose nudges hers gently.

"I'm okay." She smiles to hide the feeling of her insides being ripped out to not worry him, tangling her fingers in the roots of his curly hair. "How are you?"

He begins slowly, pulling out slightly to thrust himself back in that made her wince. The pain was now replaced by an amazing feeling she was expecting and was one thousand times better than he thought possible. It was because she was tight (not forgetting that she's a virgin) looking like some divine vision just by lying beautifully underneath him and solely just because it was her.

"Never been bet'er, star." He smirks with a glint of eagerness playing through his eyes. He smooths his hands through her thighs, gently spreads it open then pins both to the mattress.

Before he enters again, she makes him pause and meets her eyes. "I love you. Always remember that."

His smirks turns into a loving smile. "And I love ya. Never forget that."

He thrusts carefully. She felt that he was concerned but she didn't want him to be restricted so she kisses his lips until both lips are swollen red and leaves scratch marks across his back and shoulders. He closes his eyes and started to be a bit rough on her, thrusting quickly. He fucks her until his arms started to tremble and he could feel her clenching around him, sending him closer to coming. She throws her head back and screws her eyes shut as sweat is beading on his forehead.

"Ya feel so good 'round me. Such a good, sweet, beautiful baby girl of mine." He breathes against her neck. His eyebrows are pulled together, just focusing on the feeling of her skin on his. "M'close, fuck."

He tries to fuck her as gently as he could, trying to make her feel good like he did. He opens his eyes and she was looking at him. The second their eyes meet, he was coming undone on top of her, pumping thick bands of white, sticky liquids up into her.

"Kiss me." He orders but he didn't wait for her to obey for he had already grabbed her jaw and brought her face to his, kissing her while he fucked her hard. The taste of her in his mouth and the feeling of her around his inches sent him reeling. He's sure he forgot his name and everything that wasn't her underneath him.

After his climax and feeling knackered, he opens his eyes to see her still looking at him with the softest expression in the world. He brushes the sweaty hair away from her eyes and leans in to kiss her forehead, still inside her.

"You're the most beautiful I've ever seen." He whispers while pulling out, noticing her little wince of discomfort. He discards the used protection before lying on the side to face her.

In an instant, his eyes fanned over her naked body, securing the sight in his treasure of memories with her. Her chest and shoulders scattered with red splotches that would darken with time. Her thighs are a little red due to the strong hold he had on her.

"Ya didn't cum." He remembers, immediately moving closer to bury his face between her legs but she stopped her and nudges her back down.

"It's okay. I don't think I can handle it anymore." She shies.

"M'sorry." He mumbles. "Next time, it'll feel bet'er."

If only there is a 'next time'. She suppresses her guilt and despair with a small smile. "It felt good. I'm just sore, I think."

"Sleep tight, darlin'." He pulls her carefully closer to him. They cuddle. His arms around her waist and her head on his chest and had fallen asleep. Well, he had fallen asleep.

She pulls away to see his sleeping state. "I know you'll hate me but this is for the best."