051

"DANCIN' queen! Young and sweet, only seventeen!" Harry shouts the lyrics of ABBA's Dancing Queen drunkenly as he holds his glass and dances on the floor with the birthday girl. "Hey! You're a dancin' queen now! You're seventeen!"

"Yes, I am." Vee answers calmly. "Let's sit first, shall we?"

Vee has no idea that she'll see herself in a private party for her seventeenth birthday, especially when the host is Harry Styles. He had set up a surprise party for her and it has been pretty obvious that he's been enjoying himself. Drinking and dancing at the same time throughout the entire night. But it was time to sober him up. At least enough for him to help himself go back to the hotel and to their hotel room so she pulls him away from the crowd and now successfully made him sit.

She stands in front of him and looks up to check up on him. She sighs and tries to remove the supposedly crown for the birthday girl but he stops him. "No, it looks good on ya!"

"It's starting to hurt my head..." She reasons, making him furrows his eyebrows. 

He stares up at her with his heavy-lidded eyes. "No one hurts me love!" 

"It's nothing, Harry." She holds onto his shoulders. "But you have to drink water. Stay here, I'll get some." 

She was about to leave when his arms snakes around her waist, stopping her from walking away. "Don't leave me!" 

Harry whines like a stubborn child, making Vee playfully roll her eyes. She was convincing him to let her go and she'll be just fast but he buries his face inside his Journey shirt which she's wearing and on her stomach.

"Stay 'ere, love me!" He dramatically shouts.

Her eyes widen, looking around them if anyone heard him but luckily, no one did. Everyone is busy wasting their last sober moments dancing and talking. Because if someone did, no one would dare to imagine what could happen. Vee was about to interject when Harry pulls his head and sings out loud again.

"But the moment that I first laid
Eyes on him all alone
On the edge of seventeen" He starts to sing again.

"Oh my..." She brings her hand to her forehead and shakes her head while blushing out of embarrassment.

"Just like the white winged dove
Sings a song
Sounds like she's singing
Oh baby oh said oh" He messes up his singing, making her laugh out loud.

"Now that s'it!" Harry beams, throwing his arms sideways.

"What's it, Haz?"

"The melodic laugh and the mesmerizin' smile I've love." He drunkenly smiles.

"Now you're just blabbering..." Vee counters his statement, making him furrow his eyebrows and pouts exaggeratedly from normal.

"Excuse me." 

A soft voice interrupts their current conversation, making Harry look up with squinted eyes and Vee with curiosity. A woman wearing a silver loose blouse and simple black ripped jeans and holding a phone.

"Can I have a picture with Harry Styles?" She nervously asks.

"Sur--"

"No!" The two ladies were startled from his whine. He tries to hide his face again under Vee's shirt. "No girls! Just ya!"

As if the two girls weren't startled enough, he decides to removes his face from the inside of her shirt and stood up, causing him to stumble and Vee to hold him up. He giggles vigorously. 

"Harry!" Vee scolds, making her furrow her eyebrows. She looks at him then back to the girl who is still holding her phone hopefully. She sighs and made him sit upright. 

"Do me a favor, sky. Just take a picture with her." She whispers while he still shakes his head. "It'll be alright. Besides, it's my birthday, right?" 

He groans in defeat. "You're lucky I'm head over heels fo' ya." 

She giggles and kisses his cheek as a sign of gratitude. Vee looks back to the girl and agreed to have a picture with him. Vee offers to take the picture so she gave the phone to her. She sits besides him and both of them look to the camera. As soon as she clicked, she gave the phone back to the lady. The lady thanked Harry and he just nodded with a drunk smile plastered on his lips. The lady stood up and thanked Vee but that wasn't the only thing she said to her.

"You're his girl right now, aren't you?" She asks.

Vee smiles shyly.

I'm his, alright. 

But her smile soon fades when she realizes she wasn't talking to a friend but a fan of his. "Uhh--- Uhmmm... Actually---"

"You're really lucky to have him and I bet he's lucky to have you too." She says, making her eyes wide.

She often receives compliments about their relationship and them being an ideal couple from friends but it feels different when it comes from a stranger.

"The way he agrees to your words, he's whipped." 

She blushes and looks back to him, only to find a passed out boyfriend. She sighs then thanks the fan before paying attention to him. 

With the help of his bodyguards and friends, they arrived to their hotel room safely but the struggle has just started. 

He spreads his arms and legs, taking up the rest of the space of the bed. Vee sits beside him and unbuttons his shirt but he groans.

"No..." He whines as she stops her hands. "Uh-uh."

"Harry..." She warns.

"Don't." He barely whispers.

"You have to take your clothes off for me then." She persuades him.

"Shhh!" He hushes, unexpectedly too abrupt that took Vee aback.

He sits upright but with eyes closed.

"Have a girlfriend." He states in a hush but proud tone, making his right end of his lips go upward.

Her heart flutters for what she just heard and for how he is acting. It's like a weight has been lifted from her shoulders, knowing well that he can control his temptation even when he's going to be away from her.

She leans into his ear and whispers. "Trust me."

He sighs and lays himself back on the bed.

"So..." She starts as she continues to unbutton his shirt. "This girlfriend of yours, enlighten me."

"Vesper..." He mutters with a smirk. "The most unique name, the most impressive talent, and the most beautiful personality making her the best human being in the whole wide universe!"

She pauses her hands from unzipping his trousers to look at him. His lips bearing a lazy smile, making her bite her lower lip in adoration. Those enchanting words describing her from the mpst desired voice with a prominent British accent is music to her ears. She continues to remove his trousers and tucks him to bed right after.

She once again leans in to whisper. "You make her sound so lovely."

"She is." He smirks. "And she s'all mine. I love my star."

She leans away and cups his face with her hand. She rubs his cheek then plants a kiss on it. "I love you, my sky. Sleep tight."

a/n:

Been a while. Writer's block is a bitch and schedule's got me all worked out. How I miss writing!