053

"THINK s'not really your business if I have a girlfriend, Kendall." He unexpectedly snaps.

"I know, Harry. But---"

"M'sorry but I've gotta take care of this." He hangs up on her the same time Vee runs away then he follows her stomping on the way out.

"Baby, wait!" He shouts as he runs to her. When he approached her, he grabs her forearm to face her. 

"This is all my fault, Harry!" Her tears threatening to fall down from her eyes. 

"No, it isn't." He tries to calm her down.

"If only I inform you that I planned something, this wouldn't happen! We wouldn't get caught! I should've been more careful! I should've tried better hiding---"

"Now, why would ya hide?" He cuts her. "Try to calm down, hun. It isn't your fault."

"And the fact that you have to hear it from her!" She fumes, quite loudly.

They have gotten back to their hotel room as soon as they've read the news and realizes it was a tough decision for them to go out in broad daylight. She pulls her arm with much force from him and walks out towards the bathroom. He follows her but she slams the door in front of his face.

"Love, let s'not end the conversation like this." He heaves a sigh. He knocks again and when she didn't answer for the third try, he gives up.

"I have t'meet the team 'bout this right now." He informs her from the other side of the door. "I promise ya everythin' s'gonna be perfectly fine. It s'not your fault, a'ight?"

The doorknob slowly twists, signalling she'll come out and he steps back for her to reveal her tear-stained cheeks.

"Oh, love." He steps forward to her immediately and cups her cheeks. He wipes the dried up tears but at the same time caresses her face. "C'mere."

He pulls her closer to him and envelopes her inside his arms. Her head places comfortably on his chest as he kisses the top of her hair as a sign of reassurance. She pulls away and looks up to him.

"I love you." She whispers with an exhausted smile.

"And I love you." He smiles back to her. "I'll be out for a few minutes t'check everythin' then it'll all be good like nothin' happened."

She nods and he kisses her goodbye. As soon as he left, she went back to the comfort room to take a shower to calm her nerves.

Concurrently, Harry had a real serious talk about their relationship being viral. They have nothing to do but to minimize their exposure in public but he wouldn't allow them to deny what they just saw. Not only it wouldn't change anything but Harry doesn't even welcome the idea of concealing his lass. Jeff can't do anything but to agree with Harry. They all had a unanimous decision to just let every that she is her lyricist. It maybe be the truth but it's limited, at least that's the best they can come up with.

So, Jeff decided to invite him for a pint of drink in a nearby pub. Harry hesitated, thinking Vee is all alone and anxious in the hotel room but Jeff insisted. Leaving him with no choice, Harry gives in. But an unexpected guest welcomes them, making Harry backed out and he was stopped by that person.

"What d'you want from me, Kendall?" Harry suddenly grunts.

"You know I want you, Haz." Kendall flirts, obvious from her breath and gestures the alcohol she has been drinking.

"Ya can 'ave any guy ya want." His eyes pierces on her, irritation starting to burn from it.

"That's not true. I can't have you." She pouts and throws her arms around his nape.

"M'not any guy. M'someone else's guy. M'Vee's!" He reminds as he carefully removes her grip from him.

"Before her, you were mine!" She stomps her feet and crosses her arms.

"I was never yours!" One thing that really annoys him is when people would try everything to break him and Vee.

"Want me to show you the yacht pictures?" She sniggers with squinted eyes.

He furrows his eyebrows. "Were ya the one who hacked me mum's iCloud?"

"Harry, I want you." She changes the subject. It was obvious that if it wasn't her, it was someone she knew.

"We're through! As exes or as so-called friends!" He starts to bellow.

"No one's stopping me from getting me what I want and you know that!" She snaps.

"Yes and everyone knows that! I don't wanna call ya a spoiled brat even though it s'true but you're making it hard." He starts to show himself out but her hands roam his chest.

"I'm making you hard?" Kendall smirks.

He sighs out of frustration and pulls her wrists harder than intended to be. "I love Vesper and I never loved ya just 'ow much as I love 'er now! All ya did was filled me lust, Vee filled me emptiness."

"Tell that little girlfriend of yours to---"

"Don't even dare t'try and finish that sentence." Harry finally spits. "And never let 'er name touch your tongue once again."

"Or what, Hazza?" She challenges him.

He grits his teeth, controlling his temper and reminding himself that she's still a woman. Jeff interferes and hold Kendall's shoulders.

"Give her a break, H." He states.

"M'the one who s'gonna give 'er a break?!" He raises his voice, earning an annoyed groan from her and shush from him.

"She's still a woman." Jeff states. "Chill out."

Harry tsks. "If I found out that she mentions or does anythin' to me girlfriend, 'er and 'er fame and fortune filled family will see."

Jeff furrows his eyebrows. "You sound like you're threatening her?"

Jeff lays the drunk girl on a chair and looks back at Harry.

"And what can you do to the most powerful and influential family/empire that they can't do to you?" Jeff inquires, curious as to what Harry can do.

"A lot." Harry fixes his buttoned up shirt as Jeff watches him carefully. He looks up to him. "What?"

Jeff crosses his arms. "I've never heard you threat someone before..."

"Well, I've ne'er loved Vee as much before."

Jeff sighs and uncrosses his arms then look back at Kendall.

"Gotta go." Harry says. "Vee's all alone."

Jeff heaves another sigh of frustration. "Fine, lad. Just have to take this all by myself."

Harry chuckles but didn't even bother to throw her a glance. She doesn't matter now. Vesper is the only apple of his eye. As cheesy as it sounds but that what love makes you do; things you would never imagine.