021

Song of the Chapter: The Doctor Said - Chloe Adams

"GUESS who won't be coming back to school this and next year?" She faintly asks humorously.

He furrows his eyebrows as he wipes the tears streaming down again from his favorite pair of eyes to stare at. 

"My mom said I can't go back to the Philippines so I'll be homeschooling for two years, I guess..." She darkly chuckles. 

"You can stay workin' for me, if it s'alright fo' ya." Harry offers. "Me team will deal with your guardian." 

She thanks him. "But that's not the reason why I'm about to have these Prozacs." She informs that made Harry narrow his eyebrows again.

"When I say 'my parents', I'm really talking about my mom and step-dad." She pauses, looking everywhere the room except his eyes.

"My biological parents separated before I was even born so no biggie. And I'm not the type of person who holds grudges... Except to my mom's ex-husband. I refuse to call him dad since I didn't feel any fatherly love from him. I always say that I have a magnet to fuckboys, well maybe it's because he is the very first one in my life. For the first 6 years of my life, I lived with him and he didn't hear any complain from me. Even though every day, he'd rather spend time with his daily fuck buddies, his one night stands, his prostitutes. He'd rather fuck while I play with the maids and hearing them moan. He didn't hear any complain from me... Well, he should've. Maybe it would've help him do things properly. He had several wives and now that asshole wants to invite us to his fifth wedding using my and my mother's money! And the worst thing he did, I wasn't able to see my mother for six years because he made up a story that she was killed in a car crash. Maybe that's why I'm great at writing stories, I got it from him..."

She explains as she sobs hard.

"I'm a huge pile of shit, Harry. Even my parents thinks I'm fucked up so they threw me here with my aunt..." Her voice cracks as every sob makes her harder to talk. 

"Hush now..." He shushes. "You don't know, they might be carin' 'bout ya more than what ya think. And you're not a huge pile of shit, you're the most talented, smartest, kindest and most beautiful woman that has come to me life..." He compliments her as he cups her cheeks and stares into her eyes.

"I'm just fucked up?" She asks teasingly.

"Think we're all a tad bit fucked up, love." He humors that made her chuckle. Her real chuckle was heard that made him grin.

"M'aware it's difficult." He starts. "I would be lyin' if I said I didn't got angry to me dad for divorcing me mum. I had a lot of questions to ask him that I want answers to. But I thought of me mum and me sister. If I continue bein' angry to him, they'd be awfully worried 'bout me. So I opened me eyes and look around. I saw me mum, Gemma, Robin, me step-siblings and me friends. They supported me through a lot of things that made me thrive until now..." He explains. He looks down to grab her hand. "I've got somethin' to share that I probably wouldn't admit out loud..."

She furrows her eyebrows curiously. "Is it something serious or are you just going to mess with me?" 

"S'a serious thing but it will mess you up." He jokes that made them both chuckle. "Uhm... I-uhh m-miss Z-Zayn..." He stutters. She smiles out of appreciation that she heard this come out from his mouth. 

"Who doesn't?" She asks as she rubs her thumb on his hand. 

"He was one of me best mates that I really could count on anythin'. But now, feels like I don't know him... Or I never knew him at all."

"No..." She disagrees. "You know him. And you know what's going on to him, you just don't want to accept it. I know that, I have friends too." 

"Enlighten me, then." He challenges.

"I've got friends like Brian, Bryn and Zel, my aunt, my cousin, my uncle, and your team actually..." She enumerates.

He clears his throat. "Don't you think you're forgettin' someone?"

She raises her eyebrow but smiles. "You really are a narcissist." She teases that made him chuckles. "Obviously, you, Harry. Thank you for listening to me." He grins.

"You'll always be welcome." He states. "Now, you have to eat. I've brought you somethin'." He remembers as he pulls the plastic bags to them.

He pulls out two cartons of strawberry milk, bread, a jar of strawberry jam, a box of chocolate-covered strawberries, a whole strawberry cheesecake, a dozen of strawberry-flavored donuts and a tub of Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake.

"Ahh, hope that ice cream didn't melt." Harry thinks out loud.

"Harry! These are so many!" Vee squeals. 

"And! All strawberry-flavored!" He prides.

"I think I noticed that they're all pink, yes." She states the obvious, making them chuckle. He hands her the tub of ice cream and a plastic spoon right after he opened the lid of the Ben and Jerry's. 

"You spoil me rotten, Harry." She mutters as she takes a bite of the ice cream. "I don't deserve anything that you have been giving me ever since we met." 

"Hey, hey..." He taps her thigh. "No more negativity, yeah?" He asks as she smiles adoringly and nods to him. 

"But I'm not eating everything." She says as she looks at all of the food he has brought in and all of a sudden, the two girls entered the hotel room.

"Looks like that wouldn't be a problem now." Harry teases that made Vee giggle. 

"Vee, you're okay?" Zel asks immediately and Vee nods with a smile on her lips. "What's with all of the food?"

"Harry brought them here." She answers as Zel sits on the end of the bed.   

"Subtle bribery." Bryn states. "But I don't mind as long as it's food." She jokes as she grabs plates and forks. Harry was about to stand to leave but Vee stops him. 

"You're not getting away, old man. You're finishing these with us." Vee pulls him back on his seat by grabbing his forearm.

"Old man?" He points out with a smirk.

a/n:

I am so going to put a Met Gala chapter but it'll be up after the next 9-10 chapters, I guess. Thanks for reading!