044

"LIKE how do you think he'll react if he finds out his fashionable rockstar friend is dating his 16 year old lyricist?"

"Chill, baby girl." He sniggers. "S'quite the opposite. He s'been dyin' to meet ya."

"What do you mean? He already knows me?"

"Why would I hide such beautiful lass from me close mates, huh?"

After settling themselves in his bachelor pad in London, he sits on one of the chairs of his dining table and takes in the surroundings of his place. When she remembered that she was not only meeting his mom and sister but also meeting one of his best mates, she couldn't help but bombard him with questions due to her anxiousness. James Corden invited him for a little skit for The Late Late Show and he couldn't find himself to refuse the offer.

"C'mere." He extends his arm to her, gesturing her to come up to him.

She sighs and uncrosses her arms as she oblige as sulky as possible to his command. She accepts his hand and as soon as he felt her hand on his, he pulls her abruptly to him closer. He places both of his hands on the back of each of her thighs and lifts her up so she can straddle his lap, making her squeak on what he did.

"Thought you'd be delighted t'be 'ere in London?" He wraps one arm around her waist, enough to secure her from falling. His free hand trails from her shoulder to her palm.

"I am so moved, truly." She sighs. "It has just been too much for me to take it all in, you know? I will get the chance to meet James Corden, a few of your relatives such as your cousins, your sister and your mother?!"

He stares at her as he slowly intertwines their fingers and plays with it. "S'not like m'makin' you file a prenuptial agreement, love."

"Harry..."

"Vesper..." He copies her whine then chuckles. "They love ya almost as much as I love ya. Trust me when I say they're 'bout to kill me if they don't get a chance t'meet ya..."

Defeatedly, she sighs and leaves the topic. Not making it a big deal, they went right after to the place where he would meet his friend and shoot a fun segment for The Late Late Show.

Finally, he introduces her to James already.

"Ahh, Vee!" He welcomes her with open arms and genuine smile then engulfs her in a tight hug.

She pulls away, automatically wrapping Harry's arm around her waist then James speaks.

"This lad..." He points to Harry who is standing beside her, making Harry's eyebrow raise. "Never shuts up 'bout ya."

"Oh..." She reacts, a bit awkwardly as to her oblivion to do or say about the given information.

"He speaks 'bout ya like you're the sun that brightens his day, ya know? His fondness t'ya s'impeccable!" James continuous to tease, making her look up to a blushing Harry.

"Hey..." His signature whine, tilting his head upward away a little bit. "Too much information."

James laughs at Harry's complain but pays back his attention to Vee.

"So, how long have you two been together?" James asks, making Vee's eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh. We are not yet---"

"Almost seven months." Harry answers, snapping her neck to look up to him with disbelief.

"Sweet, young love, innit?" James coos in awe.

Vee blinks rapidly, trying not to overthink about that and tries to keep up a conversation with him. Harry smiles as he leaves them for a while to talk more so he can get refreshing beverages for the three of them. Harry encounters Mila and decided to have a word.

"Mila Kunis..." He greets her as she faces him with a smile.

"Harry Styles!" She greets back and taps his shoulder. "Good game, don't you think?"

"Yeah, great game." He agrees. "We should've won though."

"Ha! You wish someone would have guts to beat Michelle Obama." She teases.

He chuckles. "Well, it wouldn't harm anyone that I need t'impress someone to win so..."

"Oh, really? Who?" Mila asks curiously as she places her hands on her hips.

"Well..." He drags as he stares at the giggling lady enjoying a conversation with a laughing chubby bloke, putting a smile on his lips. "Her name s'Vee."

He answers, not throwing a glance back to Mila. She notices and follows his gaze, seeing the shy but lively girl who is talking to James.

"Oh, wow!" She exclaims. "She looks cute... And young. How old is she?"

"Turning seventeen in two months." He looks back to her and saw her crossing her arms in front of her.

"And how old are you?"

He hesitates before answering truthfully. "Twenty-six."

He watches her widen her eyes and raise her eyebrows. He glances down and brings up his hands in defense.

"I know s'like weird or some shit. But m'not a pedophile. I haven't tried anythin' t'make her uncomfortable. Trust me when I say that the least I would fancy to do to 'er is put her in jeopardy." He rambles.

She chuckles. "Harry..."

She uncrosses her arms and brings them back on her hips.

"Trust me when I say I understand..."

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion and watches her chuckle on his reaction.

"I fell in love with my husband when I was 14..." She reminisces. "And he was 20 at the time. So a seven-year age gap is acceptable just like your nine-year age gap."

He grins slowly. "S'not like awkward or some shit, right?"

She chuckles once more. "Nobody's perfect, nobody's correct. In the end, affection is always better than perfection."

He smiles from the generous wise words from her.

"I mean, yeah. Your relationship would stir up major controversies but as long as you've got each other, you can deal with every possible shit thrown at you." She lectures. "Besides, you got a chance to hide your relationship from the public, bet that helps."

"But, m'not open to the idea of hidin' her though." His lips twitches sideways, having second thoughts. "She s'too special and beautiful for just to be kept and not be shown."

"Well, you have to sacrifice at least something. If everyone knows about your relationship right now, it would be very risky. I suggest get her ready for the comments, good or bad." 

"Wow..." Harry utters. "Would love t'talk to your husband 'bout this."

She chuckles. "I should give your lucky girlfriend a few tips and advice as well!"

"Ya speak so much from experience, aye?"

"Hey! Look what that got me?" She proudly says. "A husband and a child."