018

"SWALLOW." Vee answers Bryn's question. 

"Zel, your turn." Bryn moves her attention to Zel who is blushing. "Would you rather swallow or spit?"

"Aubryn... I..." Zel stutters. 

"Eventually, you're going to experience those so you shouldn't be uncomfortable about it..." Bryn reminds.

"Well, I second the motion." Vee agrees. 

"Fine!" Zel shouts. "Swallow?" She answers, unsure.

"Good choice!" Bryn teases that made Vee softly laugh.

Finally, the three girls shared a room in the same hotel as him again in Cleveland, Ohio. Although Vee is thrilled that she's spending time with her co-writers that she grown to be friends with, she feels like something missing and incomplete. 

He is currently in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2019, inducting the Stevie Nicks itself and having the time of his life as a rock star while she's having a great sleepover with her 20 and 21 lady friends. Upon sharing giggles, a knock on their door was heard. Vee was first to get up to open the door and when she did, it reveals the one she wouldn't admit out loud that she misses.

"Harry..." She calls as she scans him wearing the same outfit she picked out for. He notices her stares yet she didn't notice her friends coming up to her to see if it's really him.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" Zel exclaims.

"I was 'bout to ask Vee if she could come with me in me suite..."

"Why?" Bryn cuts.

"Some of your clothes are mixed with mine so I figured you'll need it back?" Harry answers Bryn but looking directly into Vee's dark brown orbs.

"Really?" Zel asks suspiciously which Harry responds with a nod.

Why can't he just send someone like the room service or a bell boy? Why does he have to personally go to her hotel room and say that she forgot something? Zel wonders but didn't say a word out loud and just smirked at Bryn. 

"Yes, sure! Just so you know, it's okay if you let her spend the night with you." Bryn smirks back and pushes Vee more to Harry then closes the door. 

Vee falls onto Harry's chest and luckily caught by his arms. She looks back from his chest to his eyes and saw something glistening. Spark. She steps back from him but his hand never left her lower back. She clears her throat that made him look away from her eyes. He leads her to the elevator and they had gone to reach the top floor where his suite is located. Arriving, no one dare to utter a single word between them.

As per usual, his suite took her breath away as the man closes the door. She looked back at him right after she recovered from fantasy and remembered she wasn't in his room anymore

"So what clothes in particular did I forgot?" She asks to break the ice, the tension. 

"C'mere." He instructs softly as he nods and walks towards his bedroom. Upon arriving there, a white oversize shirt for Vee is laid on the bed making her eyebrows furrow.

"This is yours. The one you made me wear when I was drunk." She states as if she's talking to a person who doesn't consist of a thing called common sense. "Just because I wore it once, doesn't mean it's mine." She adds, thinking he was just looking for a way for her to stop by and see him but she wouldn't like to assume. It hurts.

"It'll be yours if I give it to ya." He remarks. "And don't try to say no. I mean, c'mon." She chuckles at his words, making her nod.

"Tell you what..." She starts. "Why don't you keep it for me? So when, in case of emergency, I sleep beside you on the same bed again, I'll have something to wear." She proudly smiles.

"For instance, like, tonight?" He chuckles. "Ya heard your friends." He reminds.

She was about to protest but a finger was raised by him, signalling for him to shut up or wait for him since he'd gone to somewhere. She narrows her eyebrows but eventually just flopped on his ever-so-comfortable bed. He comes back changed into a simple white shirt and dark grey sweatpants but he also has something on his hands that really surprised her, making her gasp.

"Harry, you didn't!" She exclaims while covering her wide opened mouth with her hands.

"I did, yeah." He shrugs.

She sits up and he sits in front of her, both their legs making a pretzel shape. 

"Strawberry Cheesecake for you, love." He hands the tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream to her and followed by a spoon then keeps the other one to himself. "This is the best part."

He smirks as he turns on the television in front of them and Netflix welcomes the screen, making her react in awe. He stands up to switch off the lights and goes back on the bed. 

She shifts and leans her back on the headboard that made him copy her and sit beside her. He scrolls through the movies under the category of romantic comedy and finally selects his chosen movie.

"I knew you were going to pick that." She comments as she opens he tub of ice cream.

"S'that an insult or a compliment?" He asks amusingly while removing the lid of his tub of Ben and Jerry's.

"Anyway you want it." She prides, smiling to herself for making a Journey reference but that didn't make Harry laugh.

It was her smile. 

"What's your flavor?" She asks curiously as she peers into his tub. 

"Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough." He answers in a 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone. His eyes never left the screen but he glance to see her raised eyebrow in a judging manner. "What?"

"That is such a rich guy's flavor for a Ben and Jerry's..." She marvels, making him softly laugh.

"Eyes on the telly." He winks and scoops on the ice cream then it enters his mouth, satisfying his taste buds. 

"Which reminds me... After 'The Notebook', let's watch 'Dear John'." She requests.

He looks back to her from the television. Thinking she was just teasing him with a Taylor Swift reference but that changed when he sees her pout. 

He runs the back of his index finger through her left cheek and it reaches her chin, making him lift it up a little to his. "Course, babe. No need to ask." He agrees that made her the biggest grin she has ever pulled off in front of him. 

"Let's have a Nicholas Sparks marathon." She suggests.

"Let's." He hums in satisfaction.

Who would've thought an unexpected movie date night is way more romantic than a luxurious dinner date?, Vee thinks.