049

THREE knocks was made by Harry on the brown colored door and it was opened from the inside by Bryn. He has flew all the way from London to California and goes to the hotel Bryn and Vee (and probably Zel) have been staying in.

"Harry?" Bryn asks as she opens the door wider. "I thought you're in London."

"M'here now." He shrugs. "Couldn't be away from 'er, ya know?"

She groans. "Spare me the couple bullshit. I'm still single for fuck's sake." He chuckles and she lets him in. 

Bryn closes the door and leads him to the bed Zel is currently sleeping and Vee standing beside it while picking up the used tissues and throws it to the garbage can. Harry watches her with his eyes full of awe and his gorgeous face lights up for his caring girlfriend.

"Visitor." Bryn catches Vee's attention, making her look up. 

She catches his tired, piercing, green eyes who have been watching her behind a pair of glasses and the magnetic pull towards him is just far too strong. She widen her eyes as she runs to him with the most relieved smile and embraces her boyfriend. Her arms wraps around his neck and his arms automatically envelopes her around her waist. He couldn't help to pick her up and spins her, making her squeak in a hushed tone. He stands her up again and her spine bends backward with the weight of him as he kisses her sloppily then tilts her back upright after a few seconds.

"Hi, star." He grins.

"Hi, my sky." She greets back and blushes. When he pecks another kiss on her lips, a groan interjects and their heads turn to Bryn's direction.

"You didn't see each other for two weeks max." She grunts. "Get a fucking room." 

She rolls her eyes as she flops herself beside Zel. He notices the tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes and the red nose of Zella, obvious from crying. He gives her a look of sympathy and a curious look as to why she has been crying but he snaps back to reality when Vee speaks.

"You should rest, Haz." Vee concerns as her hands tap his chest.

He furrows hie eyebrows. "Ya won't join me?"

"I mean, Zel..." She starts when Bryn interjects.

"I'll stay here with her, Vee." She nods to Harry. "Go with lover boy."

Both of Vee and Harry chuckles. "I'll come back tomorrow." 

She grabs her purse and her luggage was pulled away from her grip when he offered to bring it. They bid goodbyes and exits the room. When they entered the elevator, Vee narrows her eyebrows when he pushes the floor where the suites are.

"I thought we're going to your house?" She asks carefully.

"I sold that." He answers her like it's nothing to worry about.

"Why?"

The elevator opens and Harry leads her to their suite, his hand on her lower back. The double doors open and saw that his things are already brought in. She was too distracted by her unanswered question to be amazed by the room. She faces him with her arms crossed in front of her chest and a raised eyebrow.

"Harry..." She shoots a warning glare, knowing that Harry's not telling something he knows but she doesn't. "You're hiding something, aren't you?"

He sighs and sets aside her luggage. He uncrosses her arms and pulls away her purse hanging from her elbow then lays it on top of her luggage. He pulls her hands and brings it to his mouth, kissing each knuckle for her to calm down. Right after, he pulls her closer to him.

"Sellin' me flat isn't a big deal, trust me." His left hand holds her steady on her waist while his right hand rubs her back comfortably. 

"But?" She drags as her hands lays on his chest.

"Whilst we we're in London, there s'been a stranger lurkin' outside our place." 

He starts, making her eyes wide and open her mouth but cuts off by Harry.

"He s'also been sleepin' outside and postin' notes through the mail box."

"Harry..."

Her eyes widen from shock and concern as her hand cups his face. Her eyes searching his eyes an emotion that will remind her that he's alright.

"What are you feeling? Are you okay? Wait! We should take a seat. Do you need water?" She rambles that made him chuckle. 

She grabs his hands and pulls him to the couch for them to sit. She was about to walk away to the kitchen but he stops her. He pulls her by her hand closer and taps his right thigh as he spread his legs. She furrows her eyebrows, clearly not understanding him that made him chuckle. He grabs her waist and sits her on his lap, her back pressing on his chest as he leans closer to wrap his arms around her waist and fits his face on the crook of her neck.

"His name s'Pablo Tarazaga- Orero. Been there for two months and boy, he made me life a misery." He says with his low voice that made her look back to him in awe. 

He gives her a small smile and peck her lips, making his smile bigger as if her lips is enough to make him feel better. He places her head on his shoulder then he kisses her cheek and plays with her fingers while continuing his story.

"One of me neighbours said he'd been sleepin' on the bench on the opposite side of the road t'the house and also in the park. He s'also been approachin' me and s'not very welcomin' fo' me, ya know? Thought he looked familiar and felt uncomfortable. He was arrested in an airport. He s'been denyin' that he s'stalkin' so I'll have t'appear as the main ­prosecution witness at 'is trial."

He wraps his arms around her waist and her hands rubs it to make him comfortable to tell more details to her.

"The deputy then bailed him t'appear fo' trial in October on condition he surrenders 'is passport t'the police. They granted me permission t'give ­evidence from behind a screen durin' the trial. And I think that s'all, there s'nothin' to really worry 'bout anythin' now."

Vee turns around and straddles his lap. She removes his coat carefully from his body and he flings his arms to help her remove the article of clothing. His hands comes back to her waist as her hands comes up to his nape, stroking his curls and massaging his scalps.

"I just wished you shouldn't have gone through all those alone. You should've told me about it." 

He smiles at her. "Me life has been a misery 'cause I was afraid fo' your safety more than mine."