008

"LET'S take a break!" Bryn shouts out of extreme exhaustion.

She lays her guitar on the couch and leans back on the lower part of the couch while she sat in an Indian seat. Zel chuckles and clicks her pen and lays it on the center table on top of the scratch papers then sat beside Bryn on the floor. Vee closes her journal and lays it with all of the music sheets on the center table. 

She stands in front of them inside the girls' hotel room. "What do you want to do?" Vee asks. 

"I want to party!" Bryn answers, making Zel chuckle. "No, seriously! I want to go party where Harry invited us. Did he send you the place?" She asks Vee.

Vee walks to the center table where her purse is located and search for her phone. She found it and just gave it to the girls who are now sitting on the couch. Zel unlocks her phone and they checked her messages. 

"He texted it! Don't you wanna party?" Bryn sulks but Vee ignores by sitting beside Zel. 

"How'd he got your number anyway?" Zel wonders that made Bryn scoffs. 

"Duh? He's Harry Styles???" She states the obvious, making Vee chuckle. "We should've come with them in the first place."

"Didn't you see the looks his so called friend is giving me?" Vee starts. "She is literally shooting daggers into my soul through her eyes." 

"Ooh. That's a lyric." Zel jokes, making the others chuckle at her. "Who's that girl by the way?"

"Kiko Mizuhara." Bryn answers that made Zel glance at her. 

"You met her?" She asks. 

"No. She's the rumored ex-girlfriend of G-Dragon." Bryn answers as a matter-of-fact way, making Vee looked at her as well. Bryn felt the two stare at her showing her confusion by raising her eyebrow. "You do know who G-Dragon is?" 

"I didn't know about the ex-girlfriend part." Vee shifts closer to hear the rest of the story. 

"Well it was not confirmed but rumor has it that they did have a relationship and there was a controversy about her between them." Bryn expounds. 

"What do you mean?" Zel asks, wanting for Bryn to explain further and more in detail.

"Well, she spoken up for the #MeToo Movement in Japan by sharing that she was sexually harassed as a young model like she's forced to shoot naked in front of many people but the fans claim that she was the one who sexually harasses GD. It was said that she spread news to her acquaintances that GD has a small dick and he was bad in bed but none of them said anything about it so I don't know." Bryn continues in full detail, leaving both girls drop their jaw with surprised expressions. "I know. It takes a lot to take in..."

"Change topic. Let's go!" Zel too insists of going and also for them to leave their mind off of the topic.

"If you want to go, you can. I need to fix something and then sleep." Vee stands up and grabs her phone from Zel's hand. 

"Harry's expecting you." Zel remarks.

"Both of you were also invited so it means he's expecting you too." Vee informs.

"Don't you go to parties?" Bryn asks her. 

Vee wears the strap of her purse and smiles at her. "I do but I'm 16..." She shifts the strap on her shoulder.

"Why do you think Harry would invite you if he doesn't got your back?" Bryn says. "Obviously, you're gonna be let in because you're with him."

"And what are you going to fix?" Zel asks. 

"A hotel room for me." Vee responds. "Can't stay in Mr. Harry Styles' suite as time goes by, right?" 

"Why not?" Bryn asks as if it didn't matter, earning a look from Vee as if asking her if she's serious. "I wouldn't mind staying in Mr. Harry Styles' suite. I get to be in a suite and I ge to be with Harry Styles."

"Bryn, you don't understand..."

"Vee, you're uncomfortable, I get that. But regardless, you shouldn't like avoid him. You may not see it but me and Zel, even Kiko for sure, sees that Harry adores you. You sharing a room with him is an accident but maybe it's destiny or some shit but at least, right? Treasure it." Bryn states.

"Don't tell me that you don't notice Harry's glances at you earlier when we were eating..." Zel mentions but Vee shakes her head. "Okay. She's oblivious." 

"Well, whatever that is, it can wait. I want to sleep. Let's continue tomorrow?" Vee requests and the two agrees.

She walks out of their hotel room and enters the elevator. It reaches the top floor and she exits it to walk to his suite. After swiping the card, she drops her purse on the center table and went to her clothes to find something to sleep on. She goes in the bathroom and change her clothes to more comfortable then did her routine. She goes out and lies on the couch. She was permitted earlier to sleep on the bed by him but not now. So out of respect, she decides to sleep on the couch.

A few more minutes of Vee enjoying dreamland, drunk Harry arrives. He wasn't sober but he's also not wasted enough seeing Vee sleeping on the couch. He walks towards her and kneels to look at her closely. He tilts his head a little and brings his hand up to her face. He hesitates at first, thinking she might wake up but decides to caress her cheek anyway.

He smiles, seeing her asleep helps him forget that she has this resting bitch face but now, she looks innocent. He caresses her cheek one last time and stood up. He carefully picks her up from the couch and brings her to the bed. He lays her delicately then removes his article of clothing except his boxers. Before he goes to bed, he went back to the living room and grab her purse and phone then put it on her bedside table. He glances at her again then goes to bed beside her. She shifts uncomfortably, reminding him that she is uncomfortable if she doesn't cuddle anything.

Why would she take the couch to sleep?

He scoots closer to her and cautiously place her arm around him and made their legs intertwine while he wraps his arms around her. He smiles, feeling comfortable and joins Vee in dreamland.