040

TEARS, hiccups and muffled sobs are the sounds he woke up to. He was alarmed to hear those sounds in the very morning but he sits upright as soon as he realizes who's the bearer of it. She sits on the bed, her back leaning on the headboard and her legs are spread out.

"Star, hun, baby..." He rambles in full worry as he shifts closer to her. He tries to remove her hands that's covering her face but she didn't budged.

"No, please. Don't touch me." She begs with her cracked voice.

"Darlin', what's wrong?" He asks as he narrows his eyebrows. "You're worryin' me."

"I'm so so so sorry, Harry." She cries louder, choking when she speaks. "I didn't mean to, I swear. I have no fucking idea."

"Babe, tell me what's goin' on so I can catch upon what you're tryin' t'say." He pleads softly but she shakes her head.

He places his left hand on her left thigh but she flinches that made him pull it away quickly. He looks down and saw a trail of crimson colored liquid running down from her feminine area. He roams his eyes and saw a sea of blood was created on the previously white bed sheets and on her cream colored shorts. He takes a sharp breath and gazes up to a shaking Vee.

"You okay?" He asks, softer than before since he realizes what's happening.

Her louder sniffs is the only response he earned. He takes one glance from the scene again and looks up at her.

"Vee, look at me, please. I need t'see your eyes." He whispers as his hands grip her wrists and gently takes off her hands from her face.

Her wet cheeks and now red eyes symbolizes the sad hour she had gone through. He stares directly into her eyes full of pain with his eyes full of concern. He brings his hands to cup her face and uses his thumbs to wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes weakly.

He shakes his head in refusal. "You didn't do anythin' wrong, love. All you have t'do is calm down."

She tries to steady her breathing, obliging to his instruction. She doesn't know what to do. She's embarrassed and frightened. She bets he's disgusted of her already.

"Can ya stand?"

She nods, not trusting her voice to speak up.

"Okay. M'gonna need you to go to the loo and have a nice warm shower. You're gonna be needin' to clean yourself." He smiles sincerely. "I'll take care of all of this. Right after you shower, we're gonna have a scrumptious breakfast. Sounds good?"

She nods her head, fragile to do anything else but to agree. He kisses her forehead and watches her limps her way to the bathroom. He stands up and started to do the cleaning. Removing the blood stained sheets and replacing them with new. As soon as that's over, he prepares a comfortable shorts and cotton shirt for her and lays it on the bed.

He runs down and heads to the kitchen. He grabs a pan and cooks breakfast. Meanwhile, she finishes her shower and exits the bathroom. The new white bed cover welcomes her with the clothes he prepared. She smiles with the simply sweet act of his. She notices that he didn't go too far by not getting an underwear or pad from her bag. She dresses and walks downstairs then towards the kitchen.

She meets him with a plate of asparagus and cheese frittata on his hand. She tries to steal the plate from him but he refuses. 

"Just sit." He commands.

She smiles and finds herself a seat on one of the bar stools he has. He lays the breakfast in front of her and when all is settled, he sits besides her.

"Bon appetit." He greets with a cheerful tone, making her look at him with gladness.

"You shouldn't have handled all of this." She looks down, the view of her hands fumbling seems to interest her. "You're probably so disgusted of me."

"Lemme stop ya right there." He stops her. "You're me darlin', me lit'le daisy, me baby girl, me future girlfriend, me future wife and me child's mum (hopefully). I love you just the way you are. What happened, happens. S'nature and that s'alright. I promise t'be here every step of the way. I will continue t'love you through thick and thin. I'm already in love with ya so don't apologize to me fo' anythin', yeah?" He grins at her like a Cheshire cat the second he saw the signature 'Vesper' smile.

"You're really doing your best for me to answer back, aren't you?" She smirks.

"As best as I can do, ma'am." He smirks back.

"You and your oh so fluttering flowery words."

She pulls her chair closer to his and cups his face. She tugs away the few curls that's covering his forehead and kisses it. She then kisses both cheeks and wraps her palms on his nape.

"I bet you wanna kiss me the way I long fo' your lips on mine." He mocks, making her chuckle.

"Good ole Mr. Harold." She teases as his arms snake around her waist. "Always so full on himself."

"M'bit a narcissist."

"I can tell." He chuckles as he attempts to lift her up but she stops him. "I'm afraid I might leak on you."

"Nonsense." He kisses her left cheek then lifts her up from her seat and sits her on his right thigh. Her arms wrapped around his neck while his never left her waist. "Now, eat up."

"How are you going to eat while I'm seated on your lap?" She asks, confused.

"Vee, I've dealt of things already. The least of those is how to eat whilst you're on me lap, yeah?" He marvels. "Besides, you're light as a feather. S'like no one's seated on me at all, really."

She giggles and start to set plates in front of them when they heard loud, exaggerated coughs. Both of them looking up from the door.

"You are aware that we're still here until tomorrow, right?" Bryn asks, making them look up to her. He chuckles and shrugs while wrapping his arm around Vee's waist. She blushes and nuzzles her face into her hands then into the crook of his neck.