052

"HOL' up. Ya cooked?" The first question Harry asks as soon as he woke up and saw his girlfriend wearing a black turtle neck top, white patterned trousers and a new pair of black heeled ankle boots serving him something on a breakfast tray.

"As if." She giggles. "I requested someone to have you eat this kind of soup."

He chuckles at her response, knowing she can't overcome her fears without his or anyone's encouragement. He helps her set the tray on the bed and in front of him. She sits beside him then pulls her by her nape and gives her a morning kiss on the lips, making her squeak for his blunt approach.

"Great mornin', wouldn't ya say?" He smirks against her lips right after he pulls away.

"Your hangover begs to differ." She jokes, making him groan playfully. He pokes the side of her stomach, tickling her.

"Harry!" She squeals that made him kiss her again. His adoration and gratitude fills the kiss.

"Eat the hangover soup and hydrate yourself but make it fast. You still have to get ready." She informs, stealing a peck on his lips.

He furrows his eyebrows as she stood up from her seat beside him. "Fo' what?"

"I may have prepare something for us." She shies as she still stood in front of him at the side of the bed.

"Ya did?" He bites his lower lip to control his smirk but it's no use when she slumps her shoulders and sighs in defeat.

"It's just that you'll be busy next week, focusing on your work which mostly will consists of you shooting scenes for your music video and that'll be you travelling all around the world. So since we're here in New York and we have a not-so-likable memory in here, I figure you'd like to replace that memory with something you'll remember and hopefully will not forget..." 

"Star." He stops her nervous rambling and held her hands as he notices her fidgeting her fingers. "Ev'ry mem'ry of ya won't be forgot'en and will always be remembe'ed by me. But ya have a point. New York didn't do us good the first time." 

Her lips involuntarily pouts which he notices, making him chuckle while he plays with the ring he gave her on her finger then the necklace hanging around her neck without breaking eye contact. 

"M'lookin' forward t'this date that you've prepared." He shows her a closed-lip smile, popping his dimple as if it wasn't deep enough for anyone's sight. She holds his cross necklace then the one with the moon charm one last time before walking away from him. "Love those boots, by the way."

She turns back to him and pops her foot just like Anne Hathaway from The Princess Diaries. "Zel's birthday gift." 

"Very posh." He winks at her, making her blush. 

After he had eaten the effective South Korean hangover soup, they roamed around from Times Square to Central Park. Every place they went, it's as if it's just the two of them and no one exists. No cameras, no paparazzi, no fans, no worries, no hesitations, no doubts, no second thoughts, it's just him and her. Or so they thought.

Currently, they've relaxed themselves on the best seats to witness the setting of the sun. The top of the Empire State Building is no joke to her. She thought it would be easy but just like the usual. Expectations lead to disappointments. Her hands shake violently, her legs are threatening to kneel anytime, her breathing is nervously abnormal and her heartbeat is terrifying fast. He holds her hand tight.

"We don't have to." Harry states in worry. 

"I want to." She assures him. "Besides, the only time I'll be able to attempt this is if only I'm with you."

He smiles but still is petrified to the idea she'll faint anytime. "This has been the best unexpected date I've had in me entire life. It s'even bet'er 'cause I spent it with ya."

"The best part of your lifetime will be the small nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you." She informs. "I'm glad that I am that someone to you."

"And I am t'ya." Harry remarks while his right hand intertwines with her left. His left hand caresses her cheek while he leans closer. "I love ya, me star."

"And I love you, my sky." She closes their distance and feel his soft plump lips on hers once again. Lips moving in sync. A passionate kiss filled with care and comfort with each other. is about to be prolonged only to be interrupted by a phone call. They try to ignore it as it missed for the first time but it calls once again, earning a groan from him. She pulls away and leans her forehead on his.

"Must be important." She guesses with eyes closed and a small smile. 

"Should be or else." He spits in irritation, making her giggle and open her eyes to part from him for him to answer the call.

"What?" He asks a little to harsh, not caring who's the person on the other line.

"Woah! Chill!" She exclaims followed by a chuckle. "Got your panties twisted already so I figured you've been online?"

"Kendall?" He asks, making her head snap from the view towards him. "What d'you mean?"

"You haven't checked your phone, read the news or even scroll through Twitter?" She asks as if she knows something he doesn't know.

"No, been doin' quite a lot fo' a while." He answers. Oblivious to his girlfriend's poisonous glare to him for answering her question with a prolonging-conversation answer.

"D'you have a girlfriend right now?" She asks with full of curiosity, annoyance and hope that he'll deny.

"How d'you find out?" 

"It's all over the news!" Kendall groans, mostly the same time with Vee.

He looks back to his girlfriend and she holds up her phone, seeing the various articles about Harry Styles dating a minor and pictures of their date in the city that never sleeps. He closes his eyes out of realization that he foolishly took his girlfriend out without any protection from the media.