006

"THIS. Is. Not. A. Bedroom. Harry! This is an actual house!" She exclaims as she scan through the whole bedroom of his suite.

She trails her hand delicately through anything she find intricate then she plops onto the ever-so comfy bed while her eyes sparkles and still roaming around. 

Harry chuckles as he stares at a bedazzled Vee while leaning into a wall and crossing his arms. "Though ya didn't wanna stay here for weeks earlier..."

"Still don't." She mutters, making him narrow his eyebrow. "But it is so lovely!" She squeals.

"M'not an animal, love." He ignores her squeal and states it in a similar serious tone. Then, he whispers to himself. "Unless ya want me to be."

Vee sits up. "I did spent a few hours with you in a plane without any feeling close to discomfort." She ponders, making him chuckle.

"What's that s'ppose to mean?" He asks as he walks towards the bed then he sits beside her.

"It's just that..." Vee trails off. "Filipinas who have conservative parents never let them share the same room or bed with them."

"Thought you said they're the cool parents?"

"But stereotypes. So, I'm going to be a bit uncomfortable, if I'm being honest." 

"Don't be. I won't make a move on you." Harry assures her.

No promises, he thought.

She finally looks at him and then they stare on each others' eyes as usual. 

"Why do you always stare at me?" Vee asks, giggling.

"I've quite enjoyed doin' it now." He chuckles.

"What? Staring at me?" She asks again then he just nods and hums. "What is the color of my eyes then?" She challenges.

"Very dark from afar. Amber when it hits by sun rays. Honey brown if s'been stared for a while." He answers in complete details. 

Vee smiles. "I was only expecting black."

"Demons have those black irises. You're no demon."

"I don't know. Am I not?" She teases.

Harry smirks and leaning in but Vee backs away then he realizes what he was doing. Vee sighs audibly and throws herself to lie on the bed, leaving Harry pressing his lips together.

I did it again, for f*ck's sake, Harold! Control ya self!

He shakes the little voice in his head and looks back at Vee, fluttering her eyelids to close to take a rest.

"Just sleep tight, love." His soothing voice mutters as he remove her brown ankle boots.

He smirks, she fancies boots s'well as me.

He watches her shift uncomfortably and asks. "You okay?"

She hums. "A bit uncomfortable, that is. Maybe I just gotten used of cuddling my cousin."

He smiles genuinely out of admiration for her. He notices the discomfort continues to bug her so he thought of an idea. He sighs out of relief while removing his Chelsea boots. She opens her eyes lightly, seeing his gorgeous boss's face.

"Don't you have jetlag? Because you also really need to rest. It's not at least a few hours before---"

"Hush now, babe." He interrupts her rambling and now lies beside her and his arm snakes around her shoulder then hers wrapped around his waist slowly. Her head lays on top of his chest and she softly hums out of relief. "Better?"

"Much." She answers then closed her eyes once again. One last chuckle from his lips before he closes his eyes too and in no time, they both drifted to sleep.

After an hour or two of sleep, Vee finally wakes up without anyone besides but a yellow sticky note on the pillow he lied on.

Had some recording. You can do whatever you want there. Explore the luxury, if I may suggest. Just have fun. -H.

Any decent girl wouldn't able to hide a smile from reading that note and Vee is just one of them.

She sits up and stretch for a bit then stood up and made the bed. She walk to where her baggages were and decided to start unpacking. Amidst of doing that, a ringing sound was heard. Signaling someone is outside. She went to check who it was and when the door opens, it reveals two familiar faces.

"Vee!" Zel and Bryn squeal as they hug a laughing Vee.

"You're staying in this hotel?" She asks immediately when they pulled off.

Bryn hums and Zel nods. "We were moved here a bit earlier. I don't know why."

I do. She comments in her head towards Zel. He really did dealt with it. She thinks while shaking her head, grinning.

"Wow! This is like a mansion!" Bryn exclaims as she invites herself inside of Harry's presidential suite. "I feel like a princess!" She twirls with two arms flying up high, making the two laugh at her.

"Do you want anything I can prepare for?" Vee asks as she lets Zel in and closes the door.

"Nope. We just came here to inform you that we need to eat in this hotel's restaurant and you've got to change. Right now." Zel says and Vee agrees in no time, wanting to explore the luxurious hotel.

All three of them entered the bedroom and the two was obviously in awestruck, same reaction Vee had earlier. She took in to see what her friends were wearing so she could find an outift for herself.

Bryn wears a plain black shirt tucked in a black and white, high waisted, patterned trousers with a simple black belt, pair of white Converse and a silver necklace. While Zel on the other hand wears a brown and white striped knitted long sleeves tucked in a denim skinny jeans ripped only on the knee parts and black platform shoes that gives her a bit of an additional height.

She went to her belongings and search for an outfit that wouldn't make her look like a joke when she's between her two friends. She settles with a plain mustard yellow, turtle neck, long sleeved sweater partnered with a black skater skirt, a pair of black knee high boots and finally a black choker. She dresses herself in the bathroom and can't help to look around how beautiful it is but she hasn't got time.

After she dresses, she exits the bathroom to face the two girls who praises her cute outfit before heading out.