016

"HARRY! You were so cool!" Bryn adds that made Harry chuckle.

He searches the backstage for a certain person that didn't leave unnoticed by her.

"She's in your dressing room." He looks back at her and thanks him.

He's on his way there when he was stopped by his tour manager, reminding him that they would be leaving Japan tomorrow noon. He stops on the door that says his name and opens it very carefully. He sneaks a peek first until he heard music.

"Hold me close
Through the night
Don't let me go, we'll be alright
Touch my soul and hold it tight
I've been waiting all my life
I won't scar your young heart
Just take my hand

The chords she has played was the same chords they used at the first verse. He closes the door audible enough for Vee to look at him. 

"Was really hopin' to be watched by you earlier." He states.

"No, I did!" She blurts out. "I just had to leave on the last few minutes of your show so I can practice the new verse before you hear it." She admits. He walks to her and sits beside her on the stool in front of the electronic keyboard. 

"S'really meaningful, the verse is." Harry compliments. 

"Glad you liked it." Vee blushes. 

"If ya really watched, what can you say 'bout the show?" Harry challenges. 

"It was amazing." She answers. 

Harry twitches his lips in a thinking manner and hums. "Comin' from a person who's an expert in terms of words, amazing is an understatement, you know?" 

"I'm no dabster..." She chuckles. "But it was illecebrous." Vee corrects her last sentence. "It means alluring, attractive and enticing." 

"So you think m'all those things?" Harry teases.

"Who doesn't?" Vee teases back, making Harry smirk. 

"I wanna tell you somethin', Vee." Harry starts, shifting his body to Vee fully and avoiding her eyes by playing with the rings he's wearing around his fingers.

Am I really going to say it now? 

"I..." He hesitates. "I-I r-really..." He stutters.

I really fancy you.

"You really what?" Vee repeats. Harry stares at her eyes and he finally decides. 

"I really wanna have an ice cream right now." He dodges.

Not now. She might not be ready if I say it and I might not be ready for her reaction, he thinks. 

"I thought it was something more mind blowing." She jokes that made him chuckle nervously. 

"I know an ice cream shop nearby. Let's go together." He invites.

"I would love to but aren't we supposed to head directly to the hotel?" She worries.

"M'thinking of sneakin' out." Harry shrugs with a puckish smirk on his lips. "Trust me, you'll see." Harry chuckles as he stands up.

She shakes her head in disbelief while chuckling and eventually stood up as well. Harry shouts and punching the air playfully out of success, making Vee giggle. 

He gently took Vee's hand, sending shivers down Vee's spine but shrugged it off and exits the dressing room. Harry keeps looking back and forth, searching for someone who might stop them. Fortunately, they went out at the back door exit. They walk out the premises until one of the staffs recognizes him. The staff calls out his name that made Harry run away from that person and dragging Vee along. They didn't stop running until they turn right at the end of the corner and laughs out loud. Vee pulls her hand from his first to place it on her chest and pants while Harry breathes out heavily too. 

She looks at Harry and meets his eyes. "I hope our little work out is worth the ice cream you're talking about." She says, making him chuckle and nod.

"S'right over there, c'mon." Harry leads the way and walks to a building and enters.

They took the elevator and reached the fifth floor. Finally, they have arrived in MiLKs. As soon as they opened the door, Vee's eyes sparkle.

The color champagne gold that is seen everywhere can make everyone feel the romance (as if the tension between them weren't enough). The interior of it is designed with strong philosophy. The Asian resort style was obvious from the hanging chairs for the open kitchen counter to realize a fine-quality relaxing space. 

"Welcome---" One of the workers greets but pauses when she realizes who the customer was. "Oh my gosh, Harry Styles!" She cries that made the two chuckle.

"We would fancy a private room, please." Harry declares. 

"Uhh, yes! Right this way." The worker leads to the private room then they made themselves comfortable. "What can I get you?"

"Two orders of MiLKs houses. The first order will have an Absolut gin for the liqueur..." Harry pauses and glances at Vee to see her reaction when the word 'gin' was mentioned. She just blushed and continued to scan through the menu. "And cake of salt lemon, cacao nibs with black tea. And she'll have on the liqueur..."

"I don't really recommend her any liqueur, if I were you..." The waitress suggests.

"Believe me, she can take it." Harry smirks that made him earn a slap from Vee on his arm. 

"May I have some creme of strawberry liqueur, a strawberry cookie, color spray paint for the toppings and a coffee?" Vee politely asks. 

"Coming right up." The waitress says and earns thanks from both of them. As she leaves, Vee continues to scan the room.

"Gentle milky white s'the main color of this in the daytime." Harry starts to explain, making Vee give her attention to him. "With the effortless beauty of the clear color interior, s'very lovely photogenic place. Then wrapped in light of warm champagne gold, in the evening. S'like a secret place for talkin' with your special person after the dinner without worryin' 'bout what other people think." He mutters with his thick British accent, hinting the last sentence. 

She didn't bother asking him further questions, obviously he's been here before. Their orders came and have a great conversation while eating the ice creams.

"You really fancy strawberries." Harry ponders.

"It's my favorite." Vee marvels that made him smile.

They continue to get to know each other more with a few basic questions and forgets for a moment that they'll have to listen to a heavy scolding a few hours later.

shakespeare | h.s.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें