060

"HEALTHY and well, at last!" Vee enthusiastically stretches but she was stopped by Harry by bringing her arms down.

"But not too much energy yet, love." He warns as he pats her shoulders. "Wouldn't want t'shock your body now, would we?"

She pouts that made him chuckle and taps her nose. He goes back, continuing to pack her bag. After three days of running tests and being confined in the hospital, she is finally able to go back to a proper bedroom with no pure white walls, pure white curtains and no scent of rubbing alcohol.

They're currently packing, or should it be said that Harry's currently packing their belongings, considering he won't let her move a muscle exaggeratedly. She plops herself on the bed when her phone rings. She picks it up from her jean pocket and eyeballs almost fall from her sockets when she saw the caller ID.

He looks up to her and notices. "You okay, love?"

She snaps and nods her head a bit too eager than usual. "I just have to take this call."

He nods as she stood and kisses his cheek before going to the comfort room. As she closes the door, she answers.

"Hello?"

"Thank heavens, Celeste!" Her mother loudly sighs out of relief. "How are you? Are you out from the hospital?"

"About to go... Wait." She pauses and frowns. "How'd you know I was confined?"

"The news says Harry Styles was seen going inside the hospital so I assumed you're with him. Wait. You were confined?"

Vee bites her lip and slaps it.

"And are the stories true that you're in a relationship with him?"

"Uhm..." She trails. "Yes."

"How come you've never told me?"

"Well, I didn't think you'd approve."

Her mother sighs. "You know I would never interfere with your feelings, no matter what age, gender, color, nationality or religion the person is..."

"But?"

"I'm worried about you and him, sweetie. A relationship is already difficult between two persons, and yours with him is with the whole world. And you having no experiences about it, I know it'll be hard for you."

Vee doesn't how to respond to that. She knows that her mother's right. After all, mothers know best.

"I've dealt with your father by the way." She changes the topic. "He has to pay everything he spent in a month or else he'll be imprisoned."

"Okay..."

"You can come home anytime now, you know?"

Vee sighs and exits the bathroom. She narrows her eyebrows when she didn't see her boyfriend. She opens the door and walks outside. She saw him in the hallway, talking to a lady with dirty blonde hair. She recognizes her. It's Camille Rowe, his ex girlfriend.

"What're ya doin' 'ere?" Harry asks his ex girlfriend.

"Heard the news and was worried so I thought I'd visit."

"Well, m'fine." He shrugs. It's obvious he doesn't know how to act around her.

"What happened? Were you sick?" Her French accent being prominent and reminds him things he shouldn't remember.

"S'nothin'. I wasn't the one who got hospitalized. Was just lookin' out fo' a friend." He answers.

Friend?