062

Song of the Chapter: Strawberries & Cigarettes - Troye Sivan

"THEN you have to relax." Vee states while she's peeling off Harry's coat from his body.

He sighs in relief after he wore off his pair of socks and shoes and he was rubbing his own shoulders. Rotating his neck at the best comfort he can give to himself. He just finished his rehearsals and sound check for his show. Right after, he went straight to the hotel to keep his girl company. Oblivious, as usual, to Vee's plan.

Closure fuck? Loving him goodbye? Break up sex? As cliché as it sounds, it's the only way she'll express her feelings to him. The best way to make him understand that there's a reason why she's going to do it. A reason why she's going to leave him. She hesitates on how to start but decided to just go with the flow.

She exhales and grab his arm. His closed eyes opened to see where she is taking him. She made him sit on the couch and he was about to open his mouth and speak when she places her index finger on his lips. She sits on his lap, straddling him.

"I have no idea how to say this nor do I know how to start and finish a conversation about it." She starts as she brings her hand to his cheek. "There's not enough words for me to say I love you. And if words aren't enough, the only way I'll prove it is to make you feel it."

"What are talkin'---" His furrowed eyebrows replaced by raising it and widening his eyes in realization. "Are ya doin' what I think you're doin'?"

She nods. "Just go easy on me. I'm all new to this and no experience at all but I'll try my best."

He nods in agreement at the same time understanding and she avoids eye contact at first. She swallows a lump in her throat as she proceeds. She takes his top off and starts.

Her hand from his cheek trails on his neck, collarbone to his chest and stops on his stomach. Her gentle fingertips sends shivers and comfort whenever the touches are felt on his skin, making him close his eyes and throw his head back.

She leans in to his ear and whispers. "That's how I felt when I found out I was going to be your lyricist. Nervous and excitement."

She looks back and continues to explore his body. Bringing her hands to both of his shoulders and massaging them, making him moan.

"Relief. That's how I felt when I first saw you in the café. You in a sweater of your own merch and a pair of comfortable trousers. Finally seeing the guy I've been anticipating in my dreams to meet, now in the flesh."

She stops massaging his shoulders then attack his neck with soft and passionate kisses, making him hum in satisfaction.

"Delighted. That's my feeling while I was talking to you. Then you asked me to tell you a little bit about myself."

She meets his diluted dark pupils and her hands unbuckles his belt, making him swallow his own saliva.

"That's my reaction when you asked me. Surprised."

She unbuttons and unzips his bottom and sat up a little to peel the article of clothing off of him. Her hands went to tease on both of his thighs and masssages it slowly, teasing him. He groans huskily as a response.

"Overwhelmed. That is what I felt while I was taking you out to stargaze."

He's now exhaling heavily and shuts his eyes. He doesn't know how she did it to him but every emotion she felt before and now describing to him? He feels everything.

She stops the movement of her hands for him to open his eyes and he did. His eyes begging her for more and his lips shaking involuntarily. She leans closer to his face. Eye to eye contact, she's demanding. His hands forming into fists as he can't find something to grasp onto.

"And this is what I felt when you kissed me the very first time." She informs and before he can even react to what she said, she palm his crotch on his boxers. Groaning and whimpering, the noises he is making right now.

"Thinking it's wrong but feeling it's right. Being in cloud nine but knowing you'll eventually fall. Both knowing and not knowing what's going to happen after our lips pull apart."

"Vesper..." The first word he let slip out of his mouth after what she had done to him. "Star, oh fuck..."

"Yes, my sky?" She asks innocently but the torture she is doing to him on his boxers begs to differ.

"Baby, please..." He chokes, begging as his sweat drips from his forehead and his chest rapidly heaves up and down.

"Please what, Harry?"

"Please.. Let me touch ya, love." He asks for permission as he clenches and unclenches his hands.

Her heart skip a beat at his gentleman nature. She lets him on whatever he wants to do to her. Surprisingly, he grabs her wrist and removes her hand from his manhood. He catches her confused reaction in her eyes and smirks slyly.

His hands grip her hips and stayed there for a while. He looks up to ask for permission. She nods to let him before he even asks again verbally. His hands lift her oversize shirt and saw nothing but her upper half bare and the only thing she's left wearing is her underwear.

"Beautiful..." He mutters, breathless by the sight.

As seconds pass by of him scanning her and admiring her curves, edges, figure, and shape, she feels self conscious and starts to cover up her scarred stomach but he stops her.

"Don't ya ever hide these from me, Vee. For each scar s'a paint on a canvas. Each wound makes ya the stronger queen ya definitely are."

He trails kisses on her now healing scars from her neck, shoulders, arm and to the other. His hand comes to cup her small breasts, just enough to fit in his palm.

"It's nothing compared to your previous encounters..." She mumbled as she lowers her head.

He brings his finger to her chin and makes her look up to him. "Nobody compares t'ya. I don't give a fuck what the size of your breasts are. You're naturally beautiful, at least ya didn't have any boob job."

He lightens the mood, making her giggle softly. He smiles at his girlfriend and proceeded to comfort her.

"Ya didn't do anythin' to change yourself physically. S'one of the reasons why a lot of people accept ya, and m'one of 'em. So, never be insecure 'bout your flaws."

He brings her face closer to her and captures her lips. Encasing it in a kiss with the same amount of lust and love. Moving in sync, as if it was rehearsed. He pulls away and mutters. "Can't wait any longer. Bedroom. Now."