025

"AUBRYN and Vesper! We don't have all day! Let's get going!" Zel scolds while fixing her outfit, a plain grey shirt that's tucked in a denim skinny jeans and a pair of black sandals.

Bryn finally checks her outfit which is a plain black crop top, black skinny jeans, white denim jacket and white Converse shoes. Vee finally comes out from the bathroom that's wearing a white graphic tee shirt tucked in a lavender skater skirt and her ankle boots.

Zel sighs and opens the door when something meets her foot before she even step on it.

"Girls!" Zel calls out.

"Zel, it's morning! Stop shouting so mu---" Bryn didn't bother to finish her sentence, signalling Vee to walk closer to them.

"Come on, let's go." She instructs in the softest tone possible while adjusting the strap of her purse. 

I couldn't thank you enough that I got to spend time with the most interesting woman that's been part of my life. Looking forward making more memories with you.

All the love, H xx 

P.S. Interesting choice, a daisy is a real darling, just like you...

Bryn reads the card on top of the bouquet of daisies while Zel is handing it to Vee. 

"That's sweet!" Zel comments and later joined by Bryn in awe. 

"Okay, okay. We have to go." Vee reminds them and opens the door again but Bryn stops her. 

"You said we got to go." Bryn teases.

"So what? I'm going to carry these all the way there?" Vee asks.

"Why not?" Bryn asks back in a 'duh' tone. "Show off the daisies that the Harry Styles brought you." Bryn adds, making the two laugh.

Fast forward, Vee didn't bring the bouquet, thinking what would everybody think when they see her carrying the daisy bouquet in a recording studio. As soon as they set foot inside the studio, Adam was already walking towards them to greet the girls. Then they enter and saw Sarah and Mitch talking, having a cute conversation as a couple on the couch. While Harry is sitting on the piano stool, in front of the piano and playing random chords. Vee approaches him and sit besides him, the usual gesture he does to her.

"Hi." She greets trying to catch his attention which she succeeded since as soon as he heard her endearing voice.

"Hey." He greets back as he shifts fully to face her. "D'you got 'em?"

"I did." She answers shyly. "Thank you. The note was really sweet and the flowers..."

"Daisies, as ya said." He interrupts.

"The daisies are breathtaking. It was really thoughtful of you, bringing the bouquet on our doorstep." She ponders. "Was it you or it's one of your securities?"

He chuckles. "Was actually me, fo' your information."

"Thought so." She comments. He smiles, nodding. He wants to lean in for a kiss but rather not since they weren't the only people around the area.

"Right. So I finally finished the song." He informs her, changing the topic and tries to not drown into her fiery brown orbs. "D'you fancy to hear it?"

"Of course!" She cheers excitedly, making him chuckle. 

"Then right after, I wanna record the demo with ya if ya wouldn't mind..." He offers that made her surprised.

"Not at all but..."

"Excellent!" He exclaims, cutting her off before she protests. "So this s'the bridge."

"Okay..." She mutters while he places his fingers back on the keys again.

"Please don't go, I've been waiting so long
Oh, you don't even know me at all
But I was made for loving you"

He sings his heart out as if dedicating it to someone that made her stomach flutter as if butterflies have woken up and flying aggressively.

"That's beautiful." Vee compliments in awe. 

"M'flattered that ya liked it. Now, let's go and record."

He stands up and pulls Vee towards the recording booth, holding each other's hand. Vee was about to have a word with Harry but he immediately talk to his team that he's ready to record the song with her. When all was ready, he pulled her again but successfully stop him this time.

"Harry, why me?"

"What d'you mean why you?" Harry asks back, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why do you want to record the song with me? I mean you could sing it solo..."

"I want it t'be a duet." He cuts her.

"Then record it with someone else..."

"I'd like to sing this song with the one I wrote the song with which s'who again?" Harry fires back, making Vee pout. "Hey..."

Harry wraps his arms around her waist, making the people around them raise the eyebrows and exchange looks with smirks on their lips.

"You have an angelic voice. You'll be lovely as per usual, besides it'll be fun, yeah?" He comforts her.

"You're the boss..." She sighs after a few more convincing of him, he successfully reached the headphones and wears it around his head & onto his ears while she does the same. 

"Here s'the arranged lyrics." Harry hands her the piece of paper as she accepts it and places it on the lyric stand. "Sing the first stanza up until the chorus and I'll sing the second parts. Then, we'll sing the rest altogether, yeah?" He instructs softly to her and glances up to her from the paper to see she's listening attentively. 

"Alright..." Is all what she can say, not expecting that she'll have a duet with him. 

"Haven't you ever recorded a song?" He asks to ease her tension.

"I mean, yes but that was just like for background whenever we sang live for theater plays..." She explains.

"It'll go smoothly."

He reminds her then looks back at his team yet seeing his band and her friends, chilling and ready to watch them.

"Besides, they're here to cheer ya up." He points to them as she follows the direction of his index finger, making her smile.

"Okay." She says. "Hope it's going to be a piece of cake." She states as she remove the headphones to fix her hair.

"You always make ev'rything just a piece of cake. You're Vesper Celeste Moon." He coos.

"Stop." She warns him while putting back the headphones, making him raise his hand up to surrender and chuckles. 

He finally fix the headphones around his head also and finally glances back to her. He notices the few strands of her hair coming out from the headphones so he closes the gap between them and puts it behind her ear unexpectedly, making her meet her eyes. When they were ready, he and she raised a thumbs up to them, signalling the people controlling the buttons and everything in technicalities that they're ready to get it done already.