055

ODD. Vee's not picking up any of Harry's calls. He furrows his eyebrows as he reads back the constant messages he had sent to her. 101 messages.

sky: Slept well?

sky: Rise and shine!

sky: About what happened...

sky: It's all settled. My publicist informed them that you're my lyricist. A fact but not everything, I know.

sky: There's nothing we can do to reverse it but all we've gotta do is stay private.

sky: Being private is different from being a secret.

sky: You shouldn't worry about anything, star.

sky: Have to take care of something. I'll be flying for the shooting of the music video and m'gonna be taking care of the papers and all.

sky: Baby...

sky: Babe...

sky: Hun...

sky: Love...

sky: Star...

sky: Vee...

sky: Vesper...

sky: Is there something wrong?

sky: I'm starting to worry.

sky: Answer the phone, please.

sky: On my way to you.

33 missed calls. Why in the world won't Vee answer him? 

He had called Bryn, Zel, even Shawn but no one has heard a word from her. He's on his way back to the hotel room, hoping to solve the mystery as to why Vee is missing in action. 

She could just have fallen in deep slumber. She could be enjoying herself on a bubble bath. She could've eaten a meal outside and left her phone. She could be anywhere doing anything.

Harry arrives at their hotel room and immediately yells her name.

"Star?" He calls.

No answer.

"Vee?" He calls, louder than before.

Still no response.

He knits his forehead and dials her number once more. As he put his phone on his ear, the familiar ringtone of hers was heard in the room. He removes the phone from his ear and follows the sound. His steps brings him to the kitchen and drops the phone abruptly, breaking the screen as his eyes widen from what he saw.

Everything was unimaginable. Her body, her phone, a piece of paper and a knife: all covered in blood and all hers. The sight was horrific and dreadful.

"VESPER!" He sprints and kneels immediately to her body sitting palely. He doesn't know what to do or say. His girlfriend's wrists, arms, thighs and legs are full of cuts. He directly checks for her pulse and his heart skips a beat.

She's alive. 

The mere fact that she still can be recovered gave him the adrenaline to run outside the room and bumps one of the hotel staffs.

"Sir..." The bellboy was shocked when he looks up. Not because he saw Harry Styles, but because he saw a man with bloodshot eyes and hands colored of deep crimson red.

"Call an ambulance! Now! Me girl s'in trouble!" He can't help but to raise his voice.

"Right away, sir." And by that, the bellboy ran as fast as the wind the same speed when Harry ran back inside their room. He kneels again and holds his girlfriend's hand between his.

"Vesper, baby... Don't. Leave. Me." He cries as he leaves quick kisses on her hand. "M'not givin' up on us and so d'you!"

His tears falling down from desperation as seconds pass by that he's seeing his girl like this. Minutes that felt like hours to him, the ambulance picked her and brought her to the hospital.

The only time he got to remove his hold off of her hand was when he was stopped by a nurse while she is inside the emergency room. He grips his hair in frustration, paces back and forth and punches the wall. He sits on the floor and covers his wet face with his hands.

An advantage of being a rich bastard is that even he broke his phone back in the hotel room, he's got another. He pulls his phone from his trousers' pocket and calls the numbers of Bryn and Zel and informed them about what happened. Tears continue to stream down and he's choking on his own saliva from excessive crying while he's speaking. Then, he calls Mitch and Jeff. They promised to be on their way so he stands up again.

He checks through the window and saw that she's still surrounded by a bunch of doctors and nurses. Mitch, Sarah, Adam and Jeff were the first to come and he didn't care how vulnerable or cheesy he'll look but he approach the very first person he can and that's Mitch with open arms and cries on his shoulders. Mitch pats his back in a comforting way. Harry's grip was too tight to make Mitch's shirt crinkle.

When he calms down and pulls away, Bryn and Zel arrived.

"What happened?" Zel asks in worry.

"I have no fucking idea!" Harry answers in an unexpected tone: loud and cracky. "I just got there and saw her drenched in fucking blood with a bloody, literal bloody, shitty knife!"

Jeff calms him by shushing and rubbing his arms while the rest just hung their head low, anxiously waiting for the doctor to come out. Upon waiting, another guests arrives. Shawn Mendes with Camila Cabello. Everyone instantly gaze their way towards Zel who was just blinking rapidly.

"Harry..." Shawn comes up to him. "How's she?"

He shakes his head. "Still waitin'."

"She'll be fine, Harry." Camila comforts him which earned her a small tight one line smile.

"Let s'all hope so." Harry mutters.

Whispering, Sarah asks who informed him and her to them. Zel raises her hand. "He's still her friend. I just didn't know he'd bring company."

"Should we tell them what we know?" Bryn asks Zel.

"What do you mean?" Sarah raises her eyebrows.

"What do you know?" Jeff crosses his arms.

"Probably best to tell if we'd made sure if Vee's alright." Zel acknowledges which made everyone nod.

"Who's with the patient?" The doctor exits the operating room that made everyone look and stand.

"M'her boyfriend." Harry introduces as he comes up to the doctor.

"She's not in a critical condition but not in a great one either." The doctor starts. "She lost too much blood so we're going to need blood donors for her to survive."

"Don't ya have a stock of blood in this hospital?" He tries to remain calm.

"There's a car accident that occurred this week so we had run out." The doctor explained. "We're going to need a B positive blood type."

"M'willin' to donate." Harry didn't hesitate. "M'a B positive."

"When was the last time you got a tattoo?"

"Months ago."

"About 2 months approximately?"

"Yes."

"That'll do." The doctor finally agreed. "But we'll need another one blood donor. Who else?"

Harry was looking around, hoping someone has the same blood type and initiative to save his missus.

"I have a B+ blood type."