045

"AND all hell broke loose!" One of Harry's cousins ends his story hilariously as everybody evidently laughed, including Vee.

Currently, one of his cousins is a the other of the newly wedded couple and he's lucky enough to be reunited with his relatives and family but he's luckier enough to bring his lovely lady to finally meet the people he's around with before fame.

"Yo! H!"

A very familiar female voice, making Harry and Vee's head snap to that direction. She hands him her empty glass. Harry just looks at it, not bothering to remove his right hand around his drink and his left arm wrapped and hanging around Vee's shoulder.

"Fetch me some refill, will ya?"

He whines. "C'mon, Gemma. Why can't ya just 'fetch some refill' yourself, huh?"

"Why would I ask ya t'do it if I wanted to in the first place?" She asks back, having a similar thick British accent like his.

He was about to retort and continue their usual sibling bickering when she informs him.

"Besides, mum's lookin' fo' ya."

He groans loudly as he hesitantly takes her glass out of her hand. Gemma smirks successfully and Harry huffs. He looks back at Vee and turning her to face him.

"I'll be back, yeah?"

Vee chuckles as she herself removes his arm around her shoulder. "Go be a full blown Styles first, I'll be here."

"M'gonna keep 'er company, don't worry." Gemma pulls the chair besides Vee and sits on it as she looks at her brother while wiggling her eyebrows up and down, making Vee chuckle.

"You're in good hands, I guess." Harry stands up from his seat and leaves a kiss on Vee's forehead.

He shoots a warning look to his sister but she just rolls her eyes. Harry proceeds to walks to bar while Gemma starts a conversation with Vee.

"Vee! Heard so much 'bout ya from Hazza!" Gemma beams as she pulls her chair closer to Vee's.

Vee, being herself, awkwardly chuckles to the fact that Harry wouldn't shut up about her.

"So, what topic you two mostly argue 'bout?" She asks, both innocence and mischief is dancing through her eyes as she leans her elbows on the table and places her chin on her palms.

"We don't actually---"

"C'mon! S'okay to spill the tea to me, sis-in-law!" Gemma cuts her, making Vee's eyes widen from her nickname. "You two fo' almost seven months now and not havin' a single fight?!"

"Well, there is---"

"Yes! 'Bout what?!"

"Uhm, just silly me being jealous, you know?"

Gemma looks at her as if she grew two more heads. "You're the jealous one? Knowin' Haz?"

"Well, it was a bit of both of us..."

"That m'believin'..." Gemma finally satisfied by Vee's answer making her giggle. "Who are ya jealous with?"

Vee clears her throat, trying not to spit her name. "Kendall..."

"Jenner?!" She raises her eyebrows. "Irrelevant."

Vee chuckles.

"You're way bet'er than her! I should know! Mum might've been the only of a few unfortunate people who met 'er but I know 'er and her family! Haz couldn't possibly love her! Maybe fancied or lusted, ya know? She's one of the few dumb decisions the immature Harry I grew up with made..." Gemma rambles.

"How can you say he never loved her?" Vee asks curiously

Gemma looks at her, her eyes asking if she really did asked that question to her.

"He never looked at Kendall the way he looks at ya."

"I see the way you look at her, baby." Anne states with an adoring smile. "Even Robin never looked at me with the same amount of emotions your eyes hold when you look at her yet everyone tells me we were the happiest couple in England." 

Not only Vee's heart soften by Gemma's words, Harry earned a few of those as well from his one and only beloved mother. Anne keeps her hand on his cheek as he stares at Vee talking to Gemma. Anne rubs his cheek to get back his attention and she succeeds.

"Not to be rude at all but I fancy her better than anyone you've already introduced."

Harry chuckles.

"And I think your sister agrees. She's one of the very few people you've been with that she s'met and very very fond of."

"Ya don't mind her age at all?" Harry carefully asks, raising an eyebrow.

"You're way more matured than Kendall!" Gemma exclaims as she saw worry flashes Vee's eyes. "Hell, you're way more matured than Harry or if I know any bet'er, than me!" 

Vee smiles.

"I never saw me li'tle brother with that kind of happiness on his eyes ever since I can remember, t'be honest." Gemma nods her head to Harry's direction which Vee follows and saw him talking to Anne.

"I know ya visit more often than before but when I just saw ya today, with her, I've never felt so complete and at home since Robin..." Anne tears up, making him worry.

"No, mum, please." Harry grabs Anne's hand away from his face and pulls his mum to a hug. "Wherever he is, m'believin' he's one of me guardian angels who s'also one of the reasons why I met 'er in the first place."

Anne pulls away from him and wipes her cheeks. She just laughs it off and agrees with him.

"Mum, you alright?" Gemma asks as she just came up to them. Anne assures her when Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"Where s'Vee?"

"Gone to the loo."

"Right. Here's your drink." He hands it to her. "And I'll follow wherever she is."

"Harry..." Anne calls him before he fully turns around. "Never give up on 'er. She s'a keeper."

"I agree, mum." Gemma comments then looks at him. "You're an absolute wanker if ya ever let 'er go."

Anne chuckles. "She s'the one, babe."

"Mothers knows best, Hazbear." Gemma shrugs.

Harry nods in agreement and leaves the two out of three important women to his life and went out to find the last one who'll complete the list.