Past lives

I'm really proud of this one so please every single word haha. Anyway enjoyyyyy.
Also i forgot I had to post this :) oooops sRy it's late

Harry and Draco's have been falling in love for decades but somehow always end up together. In the 1800s when it was illegal in the 1900s when things are still tough but getting better. Now in 2020 their both 20 and swear their lives passed before their eyes

———

Nobody knew what Harry or Draco meant when they said they were missing something. They always complained about not remembering something or someone and everyone found it quite odd. Hermione and Ron wondered why Harry didn't even try to get a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but Harry always replies with a "I'm just waiting, I feel like they'll be here eventually"

Hermione was quite bothered by the fact that Harry thought he was going to find someone without going out to parties and rarely leaving the house. Harry would only go certain areas but  the bakery across the coffee shop was his favorite area. Sometimes he even had dreams of a guy. A guy who was tall and skinny but Harry would never get a good look at him because he would wake up right before. Sometimes he even thought the boy had Grey eyes but he didn't know for sure. His dreams were always a mystery when he woke up since he never remembered anything.

———

Pansy and Blaise has the same problem with their BestFriend. He had dated someone for three years but broke up with him when he started getting these dreams. Blaise and Pansy has scolded him and ignored him for weeks because Draco hurt one of their friends just because of a few dreams. Draco didn't really care though.

He had broken up with his boyfriend yes that was true. Did he regret it? Yes, because now he was completely alone with no loved but still something managed to make his heart complete. Draco would sleep and have dreams of a shorter male that had dark hair. Sometimes he saw his face but could never remember what he saw. Right now he was in France and decided to have a trip to London where his family was.

So, in a small rush Draco packed his bags and headed to London.

———

16th century

Draco whistled a tune that was stuck in his head as he laid out his suit ready to go to the masquerade ball his family had been invited too.

"Draconious! Are you ready darling?" Narcissa yelled and Draco's eyes widened. He quickly got in his white suit and placed the white mask on his face that went around his eyes and covered his nose .

"Yes mother I'm heading down now!" Draco yelled. He rushed to the bathroom and washed his teeth quickly and put his white fancy shoes on.

When he got there he had noticed someone. He was in all black. The party was white and black themed so that wasn't a surprise. The guys mask was tied on and his messy hair couldn't be missed.

That night they had met eachother.

"Hello"
"Hello" the guy in all black whispered back and smiled. They had takes awhile.
Until.

"SON! We don't NOT talk to them!" Lucius yelled and yanked Draco away. Draco whispered a sorry and he saw the guys green eyes glitter.

They never saw each other again.

———

17th century

Harry looked towards the blonde. No, he couldn't. He would go to hell if he gay. He prayed and prayed that he wouldn't turn out gay. His family had talked about how the gays were going to burn in hell.