I would nevet hurt you

Harry and Draco had always been in the more complicated side of different relationships. Pansy and Hermione were both smart women who never really fought and surprisingly Blaise and Ron understood each other so well they hadn't ever fought. Harry and Draco were the exact opposite.

They would get mad over the simplest things but they loved each other so they never dared breakup with each other. Because neither of them like to admit it but they made each other happy, their relationship was the only reason why Harry didn't off himself in the beginning of 8th year and why Draco didn't starve himself to death at the beginning of the 8th year as well.

  Now Harry has been in a really toxic relationship with a boy in his 6th year. He had come out as bisexual that year and he thought everyone had good intentions. The year older boy only wanted to release his anger with beating and sex but told Harry that if he ever said anything Harry would get killed.

But back to the story, Harry and Draco has been to a party this night and Harry being Harry wanted to dance. Draco wasn't a dancing person so he sat it out while he let his boyfriend have fun. He went to get drunk is for both of them but when he came back Harry was dancing with a boy. A boy who wasn't him.

Draco was always the overalls posessive boyfriend but he was only like that because of both Harry's past and the fact the smaller brunette could never say no to anyone. So Draco has ripped Harry away from him and hauled him out the room, then out the house, then back to Draco's car.

"Why were you dancing with him?!" Draco yelled getting into his seat ans he slammed the car door.
"What do you mean?! I was just dancing!"

"With another guy!" Draco yelled his neck and head turning a really dark shade or red. As he angrily shoved the keys in to start the car.

"So? I was just having fun!"

"Yea with another GUY!" Draco yelled starting to get louder.

"BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE DANCING!!" Harry yelled not planning to loose this fight.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO DANCE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE THOUGH?!" Draco yelled as their voices started getting louder and louder and louder.

"WELL YOU DONT DO ANYTHING FUN!" Harry exclaimed, having a point. Draco stayed quiet driving back to their home.

"IF YOU WANT SOMETHING FUN THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH ME AND GO TO HIM HUH!?!?" Draco yelled tears threatening to spill out his blue and gray eyes.

Harry stayed quiet and walked out the car since they had gotten home. Harry went inside and Draco angrily followed.

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION HARRY!"

"ITS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT" Harry yelled, actually crying

"YOU CLEARLY DONT SHOW IT SINCE I SEE YOU LEANING TOWARDS THIS OTHER GUY" Draco yelled even louder and he went to scratch his head when Harry suddenly flinched.

"Did you just flinch?—"

"No, n-No. didn't." Harry stuttered looking down at the floor.

"You totally did...Harry you know I would never hurt you. I would never do what that bastard did to you, baby"

Harry nodded but went to their room nonetheless. He just wanted comfort and he wasn't totally okay with Draco at the moment. He still wanted comfort though so he wrapped himself in his favorite blanket and started watching some movies.

Draco came into their room and laid down. He turned off the movie and placed Harry in his lap.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No I'm not mad."

"Then let me hold you, Harry"

"Okay."