No PDA until they're in their room part:2

Sorry it sucks 🥺🤡
I had no idea where I was going with this but people wanted a part two so I had to think of something lmao.

The questions lasted days. It lasted for too many days to count and that made Draco crazy. Harry didn't really care anymore since he was used to people talking about him since his first year. Draco got so mad one day he actually had a breakdown and told Harry he wanted to breakup. Draco couldn't handle everyone taking about him and his relationship to the point he wanted to end it.

Harry and Draco worked through that little argument and everything was okay the following day. Hermione had gotten the hint and stopped asking them but sadly nobody else did.

———

Harry's P.O.V

I walked down the hall with Draco at my sight when somebody suddenly threw a hex at me and I started breathing heavily. Then I started thinking about the war and all the deaths that happened because of me and I couldn't breathe. I looked up and Draco's eyes were wide. He leaned down and picked me up and took us to our room.

"What happened Bubba? What'd he do? I'm gonna go beat his ass" Draco said standing up but I grabbed his arm and yanked him onto the bed with me. Thankfully he stayed with me and the tears in my eyes eventually dried up and stopped flowing.

The next day was chaotic because Draco got into a fight with the guy that threw the hex at me. He was given detention for a whole week which meant I would have to stay alone by myself until 9pm for a whole week.

"Hey Harry, I heard what happened! Are you alright?" Ginny said as she sat down with me and I nodded sipping on my juice box.

"Yea, isn't he in you're grade? Do you know why he threw that hex at me I literally did nothing to him."

"Yea...it's because the Slytherins are convinced that you two aren't dating so he wanted to see if he would help you. Obviously that was a dumb idea...I should have warned you I'm sorry I didn't know when they were going to do it—"

"It's fine Ginny. I'm just sad because Malfoy is gonna leave me all alone" I stated huffing and Ginny looked at me weirdly.

"See that's why they're doing all of this Harry! You guys seem like you're friends. Only friends. It's hard to believe you guys are actually together. Some people started to think you guys are doing this on purpose to mock other people's relationships" Ginny states eating her potatoes

"I promise we're together Gin— we just aren't all about touching and feeling eachother does nobody understand that—"

"Hey Potter" Draco said sitting down next to his boyfriend and stealing a frie fry fri fre fry? (Wait how do you spell fries singular? Fry looks wrong lmao) Ginny shrugged her shoulders and stood up since it was time for her to get to class.

"Do you really think it doesn't look like we aren't together?" Harry asked and Draco shrugged.

"That's what Pansy told me. I don't know though. I mean I guess not that's why that stupid bastard threw that hex at you." Draco said angrily and Harry rubbed his arm.

"Why don't we show the people we're together babe?" Harry asked smiling and Draco shrugged. They're Trent totally used to doing all this because they were the type of couple to Gaga and laugh when they saw another couple openly snoging but they had had enough.

———

The next day Harry and Draco woke up and Draco gave Harry his large hoodie. Harry was practically swallowed in the tying since even on Draco it fit quite loose. It was cute though. Seeing Harry in his own clothes. They held hands in the hallways on their way to classes and the Great Hall. At break they were found at the library with Harry on Draco's lap sleeping as Draco studied a bit.

It was disgustingly cute. The snogged in between classes with Harry against a wall and Draco's knee in between Harry's legs kissing him harshly as his pale hands tracked down to Harry bottom. They both had taken away points from their houses even though they technically weren't even in houses anymore.

People didn't bother them anymore and they actually enjoyed the touching. This one time Harry was getting quite frustrated in Potions as usual and Draco went behind him and hugged him by the waist and whispered something that nobody else heard but Harry.

  They enjoyed that fact they could touch eachother whenever they wanted and they wondered why they hadn't done this sooner. The two boys had finally learned to be confident about being gay and weren't afraid to do anything to each other. This one time in DADA Harry had helped Draco with his erection and other times Draco just wanted to fuck Harry on the tables but of course there were limits.