Ruining his innocence

Warning: Gets kinda spicy 🤭🤭 sorry if my "smut" sucks. This is my first time writing it and it really isn't smut but I know for a fact it isn't innocent. So I guess it like very light smut? Idk. Some people wanted more smut so here it is I guess. Not that bad. 🤗
Lowkey enjoyed writing this one 🤭

Harry absolutely loved the attention. Of course, at first it was quite annoying and well he would be embarrassed but he learned how to be comfortable with it. He was boyfriends with Draco Malfoy so he had to get used to it.

Their relationship had bloomed in third year when Harry for some reason got really hot and Draco couldn't help but notice. Harry being quite innocent back then didn't even bat an eye at anyone. Not even girls who had been developing quite nicely that happened to be in his house. He also didn't bat an eye at boys who were growing taller and muscular to the point where James and Lily thought their boy was demisexual or asexual since he didn't show any signs of being sexually attracted to anyone.

4th year came around and James started asking Harry if he had any crushes on any girl or boy constantly. Since it was the wizarding world it was completely normal to like the same gender. Harry would laugh nervously and mutter a small no. Dear lord was that boy innocent. He also failed to notice how some boys and girls started staring him down as if he was their food. This one time a 6th year came around and asked the boy out. Harry had merely said a quick no followed by a quick apology which led to a quick run where he went to his room and calmed himself down.

Hermione had been there for Harry since their first train ride to Hogwarts. The girl was a muggleborn and Harry was quite fascinated by her. He had never been around by a muggleborn, he had only been around pure bloods since his family was quite known for that until his mother of course. His mother was a muggleborn but only a few people knew that, he couldn't say anything about it because his family had standards to live up too. So, he was known as a pure blood.

Anyway, since he was a pure blood his father made him be close to pure bloods as well. James was okay with him being friends with muggle borns or half bloods but he didn't want his son to marry someone who wasn't a pure blood. James didn't want their house name to go to shame. So, when Harry started bringing Draco around more during breaks and started talking about the blonde more James was more then relieved. He was bloody happy.

  In their 5th year Harry had been so innocent that Draco wasn't even surprised when his BestFriend told him Potter still hadn't had his first kiss. Pansy was dating Hermione, a really brilliant witch but sadly they had to keep their relationship a secret apart from their close friends since Pansys parents wanted her to marry someone who was a pure blood as well Hermione's parents also weren't as accepting to the homosexual as Hermione wished.

  Draco would walk up to Harry and snicker at one of his bestfriends. Harry would laugh and punch Draco on the shoulder which gave both of them butterflies. Lily, James, Narcissa, and Lucius watched as their sons got closer and closer.

Both families spent the Christmas together at the Potter Manor their 5th year but it was late and the adults were sleeping in their own rooms. Draco pulled out his laptop and Harry tilted his head curious.

"What are you doing Draco...?" Harry whispered. The boy was still innocent, never did anything bad and never had his first kiss so Draco wanted to ruin that.

"Wanna watch porn?" Draco whispered opening his laptop and Harry's eyes widened.

"No! Get that thing away from me!" Harry whispered yelled making sure to not wake up their parents even though they weren't even one the same floor as them. Draco laughed and put the laptop away making Harry sigh.

"C-can I do something?" Draco whispered and Harry nodded. Draco moves closer to the boy and kissed him right in the lips. Harry's eyes widened dramatically but he soon let them fall.

Harry Potter had had his first kiss that night.

As the year went on Harry and Draco went on many dates and eventually got together. Then in their 6th year Draco had another glow up if that was possible and Harry would hate it when people would stare his boyfriend down. Draco didn't notice but he did notice that his boyfriends arse was looking amazing.

So one night, Draco took him to his Slytherin dorm because sadly they didn't share a room since Harry was in Gryffindor much to their disappointment. Harry enjoyed his Gryffindor friends but he wished to be close to the blonde sometimes. So, Draco had to sneak Harry into his own room and they had a heated make out session that ended with them rolling in the sheets Draco fûcking Harry all night.

  When people walked into the Great Hall the next morning and spotted Harry limping and hickies all around they realized almost immediately what had happened. Rumors spread around on how Harry was a slut and was going around being fucked by everyone which led to many talks from teachers after Harry talked to them about it. The rumors got worse and Draco had had enough. Harry wasn't a slut, Harry was such an innocent person that Draco was surprised by the smaller boy sometimes. They were together they would obviously have sex.

  Draco lashes out at a few people talking about his adorable boyfriend and continued to hex them. Harry had been in Draco's room all day and was too "sick" to come outside. The rumors died down eventually and Hogwarts students moved on to the next big thing which finally left Harry alone.

  Draco and Harry were now in their last year of Hogwarts and didn't fail to try out everything. Draco was such a top that he struggled with letting Harry top and since Harry didn't know anything about sex because he had always let Draco guide him he wouldn't know how to do anything to please his boyfriend. Draco started teaching the boy new things and Harry had finally been comfortable.

Harry Potter was no longer innocent. At all.

Draco learned this when one day, it was Christmas break again and their parents were out getting presents leaving Harry and Draco alone in the Malfoy Manor. Harry had grabbed Draco by the hand after they had made out for a solid 15 minutes on the kitchen counter. Draco since he was almost all the time on top pushed Harry onto the bed and climbed over the shorter boy on all fours when suddenly Harry giggled and rolled over.

Now Draco was on the bottom, Harry sitting on Draco's stomach. Harry walked away but soon came back with rope. They hadn't tried out this at all and Harry was curious. Draco smirked and moaned as he saw his boyfriend tying his hands to the head of the bed his arms going above his own head. They had already been shirtless so Harry just kissed the blondes chest leaving the blonde to be a moaning mess. Harry had finally taken off the rest of their clothes and Harry sat on the blonde.

Harry rode him and Draco couldn't be happier as he saw his no longer innocent boyfriend go up and down on his cock.