you need help P.2 |31|

iM bAcK WiTh pARt tWo
Sorry for Typos I didn't check over it lol

The Slytherin Trio became more worried. Harry had hw head on his desk and Ginny was rubbing his back. McGonagall gave him a look full of concern and took him out the room and he wasn't seen since. Now it was dinner and he still wasn't anywhere. Everyone was eating, chatting, and enjoying themselves when someone stood up. Pansy Parkinson stood up and went to the Gryffindor table and the Great Hall got quiet. She went up to Dean, Seamus, Neville, and Ginny and looked at them.

"Where's your little Golden Trio?" She asked. She mentally slapped her self because even when she wanted to sound concerned she sounded like a little bîtch. She could see Blaise faceplam and Draco shake his head out the corner of her right eye. Ah shit. She thought, but then Ginny stood up.

"Why do you want to know?" Ginny asked
"Just asking...." She answered
"Well Can you stop? They don't want people asking about it." Dean muttered.

Pansy nodded accepting her failure. She went back to her table and sat down frowning.

"Parkinson, we get it. You're trying to help we didn't mean to sound rude but honestly we...aren't allowcan't tell you..." Neville who was following Pansy back to her table said. Pansy nodded and Neville got up and headed out the Great Hall.

"Pansy...?" Blaise looked at her
"I'm worried. I'm very—"
"Me too." Draco muttered.

They looked up from their plates and looked at the empty seat in the Gryffindor table.

"The Gryffindors Have definitely lost their pride." Draco said earning a nod from his two best friends.

—————————————

It was 3:59 AM and Harry was currently in the bathroom trying to calm down. He had a very alarming nightmare which caused him to throw up. He threw up the Apple he had eaten the day before.

Ron who is still asleep(Ron and Harry has their own room)usually helps him with this type of stuff but Harry didn't want disturb him. So Harry was now hunched over a toilet throwing up pure saliva. He stood up, shaking, and went to take a walk. He found Luna.

"Hello, Harry"
"Hey..."
"You look dreadful..."
"I know Luna"
"Is that why you haven't been in class? People are starting to get worried."
" I doubt people actually care—"
"I care and so do other." She cut him off and looked up at him, she smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Go get some rest Harry."
Harry nodded and went back to his dorm.

He eventually went back to sleep. He was awoken by people barging into his room.

"Bloody hell...?"

He put his glasses on and saw Neville and Dean.

"What Time is it?" He asked
"Its time for breakfast. We came to wake you both up."
"Where's Ron?" Harry asked
"He already got up"

Harry nodded and put some sweat pants and a baggy shirt on and got on his wheel chair. He hated the bloody thing, but since his lack of food was noticed by the nurse she made him use it. To be honest the Raven haired boy was afraid of the nurses bad side, that's why he used it.

He rolled in the Great Hall getting everyone's attention, as usual. Ginny helped him settle in on his seat and put food on his plate. People think their dating but Harry and Ginny both decided they were better off as a Friends. Harry loved her as a sister and Ginny loved him as a brother.

He looked at Ron and Hermione and smiled. They smiled back and looked down to their plates, immediately  washing the smiles off their faces. They didn't want to eat.

————————————

The Slytherin Trio were still in their room.

"We're missing breakfast" Blaise said

"I know, but they're more important. So does anyone have any ideas?" She asked

"Why can't we just ask them?" Blaise
asked

"You know how that turned out Blaise...we can get closer to them and eventually they'd trust us?" Draco said

"That could work. Listen you two don't have to do it if you don't want too but I'm just very worried about Herm—Granger." She blushed.

Draco and Blaise smirked. It was obvious the girl had a crush on the Muggle Born. Draco, Blaise, and Pansy agreed with the plan and went to breakfast.

They were soon going to help the Gryffindor Trio get back to their Golden selves.