Makeout

1st thing: sorry I haven't posted
2nd thing: I have 299 followers??? Haha almost 300!!!
Ahhhhh thank u so much 🥴💕
3rd: Cancer love might reach 20k reads?? Thank you for that too, glad u enjoy/enjoyed it.
4th: The Jock and the Nerd has like five chapters that have over 1k reads, E A C H thank you for that too lol

Enjoy :)

———
Harry:

Not having anything to worry about whatsoever is an amazing feeling. Not needing to worry about killing a man, abusive family members or being judged. The way his soft lips connected with mine almost made me melt right then and there. Everyone knew we were together, I didn't know why we still kept it "hidden" it didn't matter though. All I needed was him. His soft, plump, pink lips. I stood on my tip toes and put my hands around his neck. He pulled away

He sighed and rested his forehead on mine, catching his breath. Then he moved to my neck. Surely leaving marks behind. He bit and sucked on my neck making my knees buckle and my fists finding his shirt. I pulled on his shirt, silently telling him to take the damn thing off. He laughed and took it off. He grabbed my arse and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his torso and kissed at his neck. He moaned and plopped me down on his bed. He took of his jeans and helped me take mine off aswell. Then he climbed on top of me and kissed me bare chest.

"Harry! Draco! Are you guys in there?!" We heard someone scream, a knock on the door following it. Draco face palmed and shook his head. He looked at the door, then at the clock, then back at me and but his lip. I laughed and wrapped my legs around him pushing him down onto me. He grunted and that made me harder. He got up and opened the door slightly.

"What do you need?" He said, his voice slightly deeper than normal, I bit my lip and moaned.

"Classes started. What are you doing?" Pansy, I could tell from her voice, said.

"Nothing, nothing. Tell Snape and the other professors I'm sick."

"And Harry? Hermione and Ron are looking for him aswell. Do you know where he is?" She asked. I whimpered, wanting to feel the touch of my boyfriend again. Draco looked back at me and smirked.

"Tell them he's sick too."

"Oka-"

He shut the door and quickly climbed onto me, we finished what we started.

———

I heard a weird noise and opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the blinding sun.

"Bloody hell! Draco!"

"Whoops" he said laughing at me.

I frowned but gave him the finger. He laughed harder and kissed me on the lips. I tried getting off the bed bum my arse and lower back didn't want to cooperate. I groaned and fell back on the bed.

"Need help?" Draco asked

"Of course I need help. You Bloody moron"

He helped me up and carried me to the bathroom where we took a well needed shower.