Baby Time Pt.2. |32|

"Holy shit! HURRY UP!" Harry screamed out in pain. Draco was right next to him trying to calm his love.

"Baby, calm down it isn't good for the babies."
"Isn't good for the babies? Isn't GOOD FOR THE BABIES?! FUCK YOU DRACO IM IN PAIN DUMBASS!!"

"...."
"That's what I thought bitch." Harry said gripping Draco's hand harder and gripping the side of the bed with his other hand. Draco was in pain. In a lot of pain actually but he knew he's wasn't feeling half of what Harry was feeling so he didn't say anything.

"You still aren't ready Sir, I still can't give you medication for the pain either."

"Just give him something! He's in pain!" Draco screeched. Harry whimpered and started crying.

The nurse said a quick sorry then quickly left the room.

"Shit!" Harry screamed gripping Draco's hand harder.

"Calm down Baby boy, deep breathes"

Harry nodded and followed Draco instructions. Then Hermione came in.

"How's everything going? We have a whole waiting room full of people." She said smiling.

"He's in pain." Draco started wiping off Harry sweat off his forehead. Hermione nodded and sat next to Harry.

"You ready?"

" Apparently not! They're not letting this babies out of me!" Harry screeched.

Hermione laughed softly and got Harry a water bottle among him drink it. Harry laid his head back and started crying. Draco motioned for Hermione to leaves and she gladly did so.

"I-it hurts Dragon" Harry stuttered obviously in pain. Draco nodded and cooed Harry.

"I know baby Raven just think of having the babies here..."

"You're gonna be an amazing father...." Harry said smiling with watery eyes.

"Pfft. I wouldn't make it without you."

Finally after hours of waiting Harry was ready. It was a long process. With Harry breaking Draco's hand, Harry sobbing, Harry going unconscious, and finally a loud cry, then another one following right after.

Harry feel back on the bed exhausted. The nurses cleaned them up with a quick spell and bundled them up with pink blankets.

Two baby girls.

The nurses left and Draco cooed over how pretty they were. They had their eyes clothes so they didn't know what color were their eyes but the one Harry was holding had blonde, almost whit hair, and the one Draco was holding had black hair.

"Lily...Lily Luna." Draco whispered.

"Narcissa Tonks." Harry said. You could clearly see he was exhausted so Draco took them both.

"Sleep up Baby Raven..."

Harry smiled and got comfy on the bed. He snuggled into the blankets and fell asleep. Draco with now two babies let everyone in.

"Shhh...he's sleeping, took all the energy out of him." Draco said kissing Harry's temple.

The Malfoy, Weasley, and all the others nodded. The cooed about the babies silently. Until they heard shuffling two hours later.

"Hello" Harry whispered

They smiled at him.

"They're beautiful Harry"

"Well duh, look at my husband." Harry said completely out of it. Draco blushed and everyone laughed. Draco gave Harry both the babies and the immediately snuggled into his chest. Draco helped Harry sit up on the bed Harry wincing in pain.

"What? What's wrong?" Draco questioned worried.

"My hips...they just hurt." Harry said

Draco nodded.

His loving Husband, Two wonderful boys, and now two beautiful baby girls. He couldn't ask for a better family.