She has scars like me. Pt.1

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and yes I'm writing a part two for A School for the Supernatural

  This is like Synni123 idea. I really liked the oneshots about where Draco is a girl so I wanted to do the same thing. Obviously I'll make it different but there will be a few things in common I think. Please don't tell me I copied because I know I did  I just really liked the idea🥺🙈

Anyway...

Here it is!

———

  Doradus and Harry had never been friendly towards eachother whatsoever. They both had met due to their families being close. Actually to be completely honest they had known eachother since their diaper days. They had grown up together and their parents expected them to be together but no, the two of them hated eachother.

The Potter family was a rich, kind, well known family and so was the Malfoy family. Sadly, during the first wizarding war that happened when Harry and Doradus were in their fifth year their parents died. Harry lost his father and mother and sadly his baby sister and Doradus lost her mother and her older sister named Celeste. Her father survived but was no where to be found since he fled leaving his own daughter behind.

Since the whole war happened everybody was behind. They learned the fifth year material in what needed to be their 6th year and their 6th year material in there 7th year. So, since they still needed their 7th year material McGonagall decided to make an 8th year. That's where they were now. In their last final year.

Now since the two enemies didn't have their parents they treated eachother the way they wanted to treat eachother since they were toddlers. It started off with ignoring, to throwing mean words, to throwing hexes. Harry didn't want to seem rude, he knew that people would judge him for sending hexes to a girl but if he didn't he would end up dying.

Now Doradus is wearing a short skirt and a tube top and made her curvy body look amazing. Harry hated to admit the blonde was beautiful. She had straight white teeth, big boobs, an ass, curves, thick thighs, and a small waist. Harry didn't judge because it didn't matter if girls were big or small but Doradus was just stunning. Harry had needed a good wank because of her plenty of times. Now him, he was the exact opposite. He was hideous.

Doradus looked across the Great Hall to spot Harry. It was Halloween and the boy seemed like he was going to breakdown any moment. It was Halloween and Doradus knew no one should be sad on a holiday but she kept out and didn't move. They weren't friends. Why would she help him? Dora looked back at the boy, he had grown about two feet taller now being a whopping 6'5 ft. He had tanned skin and shocking green eyes that reminded her of the Slytherin color. He had stopped wearing glasses and started using contacts and his jaw. Oh my god his jaw. The bloody thing could cut through anything. She looked as Hermione waltzed into the Great Hall for breeakfast, the Weasley right behind her as they sat on each side of Potter.

She felt guilt eat at her. Potter had lost his whole family and she still had her father left and she had never thought to go looking for him. It was pretty obvious her father didn't want her though, that's why she didn't go out there looking for Lucius. Blaise and Pansy came along and sat with Dora, both looking glum.

"Whats wrong with both of you?"

"Bloody Harry, Neville doesn't want to hangout for the next three days because he...wants to be there for Harry." Blaise mumbled. His palm was on his cheek, his elbow resting on the table.

"Blaise I don't think you should be annoyed because of that—"

"I know, I know" Blaise grumbled and he cleared his throat as he saw Harry being followed by Hermione, Ron, Neville, Dean, and Seamus.

"Why are you all sad, babes?" Doradus smiled looking over at Pansy.

"Mione, she doesn't wanna talk until Harry feels better" Pansy said, she was obviously catching a cold since her voice was scratchy and slightly deeper. "Ugh it isn't fair. Just cus Potter is sad doesn't mean I can't get some attention from her." Pansy grumbled stabbing her french toast.

"Pansy his bloody family is dead." Dora hissed quietly.

"So?" Both of the Slytherins said in unison.

"Ugh! I'm so done with you horny pieces of shit" Doradus stood up, smoothed her short skirt and waltzed with grace out the room. She didn't feel like going to class today so she decided that I stead of going she'd just do some studying and homework. She wanted to be comfortable so she took off her skirt and slid in some gray champion sweatpants a muggle friend had gotten her. The muggle friend, Kayla tu old her it was a really well known brand for muggles and the sweats were incredibly comfortable.

  She took of her makeup with her makeup removal wipes and washed her face. She finally took off her tube top when the door opened all of a sudden.

"Oh my god!"

"I am SO sorry!"

The two yelled out loud in unison.

"Get out! Potter, get out!" Doradus screamed as she tried to cover her upper half with her small shirt. Thank gosh she hadn't I clipped her bra yet. That would have been worse.

   Harry, blushing, closed the door quickly and leaned against it in the other side. He stayed there until Doradus opened the door and motioned for him to get in.

"I'm so sorry Malfoy" Harry exclaimed and Dora nodded.

"Why are you here anyway? You weren't trying to get a peak were you?" Dora asked quietly looking away.

"I would never do that—" Harry started and stopped himself.

"Listen...you're the only one that isn't in classes right now and I don't want to be with my friends. They're giving me pity and I don't want that."

"They're just being kind Potter—"

"Well I don't like it." Harry murmured. Pulling on his hoodie sleeves. Dora looked away and thought for a second.

"Well...um...Do you want to help me study? I'm having trouble with the four new spells we got in DADA"

"Um....sure let me just go get my book it's in my dorm—"

"We can just share." Dora said smiling.

What was going on?