She now realized why Dan was so off last night. Bonnie's words started ringing in her head, Daniel's words started ringing.

"They love each other so much...." thought Erin, "She covered up for him, he covered up for her"

"Friends do cover for each other" said her inner voice.

"But the way she feared, the way she trembled, when I said it was just a screen kiss. And he.... his face went pale when I said that kiss meant nothing to her"

"You are thinking too much" said her inner voice again.

"No! I have seen him shy around her. He usually doesn't speak of her much. He never feels free to talk about her, as much he feels free to talk about Emma."

"Ugh!!! My mind isn't working" said Erin running her fingers through her hair in frustration.

" He is not cheating on you at least." Said her inner voice calming her a bit.

" Even if her loves her. It's  childhood love, had to come back one day" said Erin to herself.

Erin lied in the bed closed her eyes, still thinking about the moments between Daniel and Bonnie.

........

It was evening, and Daniel with his parents were sitting on the couch talking about random stuffs.

"By the way, Bonnie in coming day after tomorrow. I convinced her. Hard to convince though. She wasn't agreeing. She has a climate strike to attend tomorrow"

"Great..I really love that girl. She's really working hard" said Mr. Radcliffe enthusiastically.

Daniel smiled af his parents. Somewhere he too loved the fact that his parents were so fond of her.

"Good she's coming. I'll have a good talk with her" said Daniel to himself.

..........

With Bonnie....
Next day, Bonnie attended the climate strike. Nothing effects her when it comes to her work, whether it's environmental duties or directing or acting. She is highly professional.
As well as can hold her emotions very well. Not everyone is capable of understanding what's going on with her.

But she doesn't get what happens to her in front of Daniel Radcliffe. It's as if her knees start shivering.

.........