Interview: Birthday Special

Hello my lovely readers! As you all can see in the title of this chapter, I will be doing a little interview with the characters as parts of the epilogue. Yes, I am very dedicated to this. Let's get some insight and dive into the character's head!

Author: The first person that I'll be interviewing is of course, the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Chace Howlton!

Chace: Ahh there is absolutely no need with the flattery~

Author: We know you love it. Or are you saying you're well aware of that? You should stay humble sometimes, Mr. Chace~

Chace: What?

Author: What?

Chace: .........

Author: Anyways, the question that I'd like to ask is what present did you gave to Victor for his 28th birthday?

Chace: Hoho~ Are you sure I can reveal this to the public? Oh well, too late for that! I'd like to think I got him the most thoughtful gift out of them all. You know one of those sex swing being used in hardcore BDSM porn?

Author: S-Sex what? S-Sex swing?

Chace: Or should I say, bondage restraint kit? Victor might not seems like it but he's a vanilla man. He need to step his game up a little and it looks like Crystal has been awakening his kinky side a lot these days.

Author: I-I don't think I quite follo- you know what? Yeah, sure. I know what you're talking about. Let us move on to the next interviewee.

Chace: You look flustered. I guess that's enough evidence. Oh, by the way, miss author, aren't you going to give me a soulmate too? You're so cruel-

Author: MR. JUSTIN! Perfect timing! I would like to ask you a few questions!

Justin: Who are you?

Author: Your god.

Justin: What?

Author: How's your love life nowadays?

Justin: I'm seeing someone.....

Author: Please answer honestly. I don't judge~

Justin: No comment.

Author: I'll take that as a 'no, my love life is drier than the Sahara desert'

Justin: You-

Author: So back to the topic of Victor's birthday, I'm curious as to what you got for your sweet older brother. You guys finally reconciled. You must have put extra effort into picking the best gift!

Justin: I wouldn't deny that but it is not as deep as you made it out to be. I got him a new limited edition tea set which contained one big coffee pot, one creamer, one sugar bowl, six coffee cups, six saucers and six spoon. All dishwasher safe.

Author: Woah, you made it sound like Victor is an old man.

Justin: He is an old man. Addicted to black tea at this age? I have no words.

Author: Even though you said it's not that deep, it is very well thought out indeed. Why did you decided on this gift?

Justin: I noticed his tea cups are all stained from the black tea. They look disgusting and old so I took this opportunity to get him a new one. Simple.

Author: A-Ah I see.....I'm sure Victor will appreciate it a lot.

Justin: He better be.