Chapter 45

Victor's Bedroom, 4:37PM

My eyes slowly opened to the astonishing sight of Victor's breathtaking sleeping face. Without much thoughts going on in my head, I laid on my side, facing Victor, appreciating the rare beauty right in front of my face. I wonder what kind of dream he's having right now? It was such a peaceful evening. For a moment there, the world almost tricked me into thinking all my issues went away.

The sound of tree leafs brushing through the wind, birds singing, ray of sunlight shining through the opened window giving off warmth to this sleeping beauty. Just silently gazing at my lover's face filled my stomach with a million butterflies. Have I always been this easy to please?

It didn't take long for his not so innocent face to bring me flashbacks to the love making session that we had not too long ago. My cheeks became burning hot again, bringing both my palms to cover my face. Is it even possible for a man to have such stamina? We were both sweating balls but he insisted on going another round after another until I almost passed out. He's really a man of words.

I was thinking of canceling the plan to go home today but I don't think I can. I have been leaving Joy by herself for several days now without contacting her. She must be so scared and worried being alone. I really don't want to wake Victor up from his peaceful sleep but I can't just sneakily get out like we just had a drunk one night stand.

"Master?" I softly called out to him, moving my face closer to his.

Suddenly, he threw his arms around my back and pulled me into an embrace with my face buried in his chest and his chin resting on the top of my head, all this while his eyes were still close. I-Is he already awake? Just by a single wake up call?

"How many times did I tell you to stop calling me that and start using my real name?" He asked in his husky 'just woke up' voice. "It's Victor.....Victor......Victor...." He leaned close, whispering repeatedly into my ears. What's up with him trying to seduce me first thing in the evening? He knows I'm not good at hiding reactions so he teases me often with his undeniable charm.

"Do you have any idea how long it took for me to get used to calling you master? It's gonna take a lot of time to change that as well...." I replied in a whiny tone.

"Just try saying Victor. I'm sure you've said it inside your head at least a hundred times when you're mad at me." He teased and laughed. I lightly hit his chest as revenge but he kept laughing without a care. "Just repeat after me. Vic-tor." He said, over exaggerating his lips. It's not that I don't know how to pronounce it! I'm just not used to addressing him like that.

"V-Victor....." I mumbled, hoping he'd stop teasing me.

"Hey look at me when you say it." He demanded, guiding my chin up until my eyes met his.

"Victor...." I said it again. This time I easily said it as if I was under his love spell. He smirked playfully and pressed his lips against mine, gently sucking them while tucking my front hair being my ear and finished it off with a teasing lips bite. W-What was that for? A reward for saying his name?

He chuckled after pulling away from the kiss but never took his eyes off me. "Ahh what kind of man have I become! Almost getting a boner from hearing my own name being called by your sweet voice....I hope you realized the effect you have on me." He announced, his hands cupping my cheeks. T-That gave him a boner?

I giggled and climbed on top of him. His eyes widened in surprise but didn't try to move or push me off. I returned a cheeky smirk and leaned in to shower him with kisses while muttering his name after each one.

"You call this a revenge?" He asked, gripping my body with one arm and rolled over until I was underneath him.

He held my hands and pinned them down on the mattress, returning the kisses down from my forehead to my neck and chest, leaving some hickeys along the way. I already got so many from last time, is he planning on marking his territory on every part of my body?