Chapter 12

Crystal's POV

As soon as I opened my eyes, my vision got blurry. My body felt numb and my head was in an incredible pain. I stared at the ceiling until my vision adjusted and sat up just to find out that caused even more pain. It felt like something was pounding on my head.

Is this what hangover feels like? Wait, HANGOVER? Why did I go out to drink last night? It's not even weekend, I got work to do. Oh right I went out with Sam so does that mean he brought me home? I paused, laughing at my own stupidity. I have to apologize to him as soon as I reach the mansion.

I checked my phone and saw that I still have time to shower and get ready. As I was about to get out of bed and enter the bathroom, my sister barged into my room, scaring the crap out of me.

"Get changed and come down! Mom and dad are here" Said Joy, not in the happiest tone.

"WHAT!? WHY? SINCE WHEN?" I panicked.

"Last night" She grinned as she knew what was going on inside my head.

"Don't tell me.....they saw my drunk ass being carried inside by a man!?" I shouted.

"Of course they did but I carried you though. You should shed some weight" She rolled her eyes.

"Then what about Sam?" I asked, ignored her sarcasm.

"Sam? Oh! That guy......he dropped you off at the doorstep" She stared at me dead in the eyes.

"F-FOR REAL?" I dropped my towel, knees to the floor.

A lot of wild possibilities ran through my head. Sam must be so angry at me for being such a pain in the ass. I've tried so hard, I went through everything to get him to look at me properly and hold a decent conversation and now all of that just vanished!?

Do I call him right now and apologize then apologize again when I go to work? Will he listen to me and forgive me though? What if he just pretend to befriend me again but in reality-

"I'm just messing with you" Joy held in her laughter.

"You fucking monster!" I groaned and threw my towel at her.

"But seriously though he looked like he wanna dropped you off in front of the doorstep" She bursted out laughing and ran out of my room.

I sighed, making my way to the bathroom with a droopy shoulders. I guess no matter what, he's still going to hate me.

I changed into my uniform and went downstairs to meet my parents. Even though we don't meet each other often, my sister is the only child that get excited to see them. I just personally think having them around is a pain that's why I moved out of their house at a young age.

"Look at you, at least pretend to be happy to see your parents" My mom sighed and walked toward me, spreading her arms.

"I can't jump up and down like a little kid. That's just overreacting" I went in for a hug.

"Hmmm? I think your boobs grew-"

"MOM!" I tightened the hug to shut her up. She let out a cheerful laugh, reminded me of the days when we all live together. I guess it wasn't so bad.

"You guys don't usually visit around this season. What's the occasion?" I pulled away from the hug.

She scanned my outfit from head to toe and stroked her chin "Where are you going in this outfit?"

"To work, duh" I arched my eyebrows, annoyed.

"Do you even consider me as your mother? You didn't even bother telling me" She stared at my uniform, looking upset.