Chapter 41

In the end, I low-key confessed my feelings for Victor while being carried by his strong arms. Maybe it's because I was under the influence of the medication and it really messed with the way I think but I ended up asked him on a date on a whim. I didn't hate myself for it though. Although the timing was a bit inconvenient but the mood was right and it's his fault for being so dense.

Victor didn't seem to take me seriously because he thought the medicine really messed with my head but he didn't refuse the confession. He was like a completely different person inside that room. Who knows he's capable of joking around and being affectionate towards people. This is basically what happened after I asked him that question.

An Hour Ago

"Master.....wanna go on a date with me?" I asked, looking deeply into his eyes. Our eyes met and none of us were resisting the eye contact.

There was a short pause after that. Victor looked like he was trying to come up with a suitable response, "When I asked you to tell me where do you want to go, this is the last thing I expect to hear." He responded, his lips curled up into a slight smile.

"What can I say, you can't expect the unexpected. Though I still would've asked you anyway." I replied, feeling nervous for an answer.

"What if I say no?" He asked, looking right at me. His expression remained the same. I-Is he really going to say no? Then I don't know what I would do either. I guess I'll use the remaining bravery I have left to win him over.

"I-I won't take no for an answer!" I furrowed, staring intensely at him.

His eyes widened a bit before his lips broke into a chuckle, "My secretary is forcing me to go on a date with her? Interesting. Alright then, I'm all yours." He grinned. Huh? Did I hear that right? Is my mind playing tricks on me? He agrees that easily? It was such a pain in the ass last time trying to invite him out for a drink.

"W-Wait are you serious? You can think about it!" My voice trembled, couldn't believe I got myself a date.

"Have I ever not been serious?" He asked sarcastically.

I was so shocked that I requested him to put me back down on the bed. My excuse was I didn't want to go anywhere and laying down might make the medication go away faster so I ended up laying down, imagining all kind of scenarios inside my head.

I think one hour was enough for me to plan out a casual date. Victor is used to living the high class life all his life, I will show him my world, hoping one day we'd share it together.

I'm beyond happy right now. Although my feet recovered perfectly fine, I still have a hard time controlling it because I constantly feel like I'm being swept off of my feet. The feeling of being in love, it's a beautiful thing especially when the other person acknowledges it. He didn't clearly tell me the reason why he agreed but that doesn't matter. I will try my best so he can see the girlfriend material side of me on tomorrow's date.

"Happy, playful, childlike Victor is the best Victor!" I hummed happily as I made my way through the empty corridor.

"Crys- I mean Ms. Bradley! Are you alright!?" A familiar male's voice called out my name. I snapped back to reality and looked ahead to see Sam rushing toward me, wearing a big concern on his face.

Ahh that's right. I haven't been outside until now. He must have been waiting for me for a long time. Don't make that kind of face. Now I feel really bad again.

"Sam! Don't worry, I'm alright!" I replied with a big reassuring smile on my face. He scanned me from head to toes and stopped at my bandaged up legs.