Chapter 20

Before reading this chapter, make sure you go back and read the previous one first to remember what happened. This is only an extra chapter. It's been a long time since I updated due to school works, so I want to get a new chapter out for my readers as soon as possible.

This chapter is basically the same as chapter 19 but from Victor's point of view. I thought it'd be interesting to let you guys know what's going on inside his head during the last part of the game. At least I hope you guys like it and not find it too boring.

There will be a normal chapter in the next update so don't worry. Please look forward to that. I'm sorry about this sudden author note out of nowhere. If you guys hate author notes, please remember that I will only write them when there's an announcement or a notice like this one. Now let's get back to the story.

Victor's POV

Chace's Resident, 8:55PM

This little brat.....I can't tell if he created this game just to mess with me or not. As the years goes by, he keeps coming up with difficult games that he thinks might be near impossible for me to beat. Well, he's not wrong though. I don't have any luck when it comes to guessing let alone trying to find a specific person while blindfolded. Besides, I don't think I have any strong sense that could help me pin point who's who.

I gazed at Crystal, checking to see what kind of face she was making. I was relieved because she looked quite confident. I'll just stand still the entire game and let her come to me. Am I relying on her too much? She did plead me to come all on her on will. I didn't force her so she probably doesn't mind.

As I was inspecting her, her face expression started changing like she's anxious about something. She stared at nothing and furrowed. All my relief was gone. Now I feel stressed out as well as if none of us are capable of winning the game. I need to do something.

"Do you want to try feeling me one last time before the game start?" I asked, spreading my arms out.

She looked like she was caught off guard by my question but still trying to maintain her cool. "Don't underestimate my ability" She replied in her try-hard sarcastic tone as usual. So she is confident in herself.

"Alright then" I put my arms back down. Looks like I don't have to worry about it too much. The other couples might be as bad as us or could be even worse. Some of them aren't even real couple.....just like us.

"D-Do you want to feel mine?" Crystal asked as I was about to walk away.

I would like to try feeling her wrists one more time but judging from her gestures right after she spit that question out, she must be thinking about something inappropriate again. Suggesting it with a face like that? I don't want to feed her wild imagination.

"No, thanks. I'm not a pervert" I grabbed a paper bag from a cardboard box and walked out of there.

I put the paper bag over my head and went to stand in line next to the other men. Since I couldn't see anything, I struggled to walk over to the line. Damn, I should have walked there first before I put it on. Now I look like an idiot taking it off, walk there and put it back on again.

Before the game started, Crystal finally decided to come out and stood in the girl's line as well. Her footsteps were loud. She must be pissed by my rejection and took a little time to reassure herself. Was I being too harsh?

"Before we start the game, remember one thing, don't start touching another individual in inappropriate places" Chace cleared his throat before adding.

He started counting down, after reaching one, the same fake gun shot sound effect started playing again.

I stuck to the plan I made by standing in one place. Originally, I thought it'd be easier this way. Crystal could conveniently find me since I don't wander around like the others and I also didn't want to accidentally touch some random people. But now I only stuck to the plan because it's scary not being to see where you're going or what you're facing.