Chapter 7

Victor was about to turn around and check it out as well but I stopped him by cupping his cheeks and returned it back to its old position. Luckily, he didn't resist and minded his out business.

"We agreed to stop seeing each other. Why did you approach me?" I spoke faintly, almost turning into a soft whisper.

"I didn't think you'd move on and find someone new that fast. Maybe that's what caused the sudden break up" He bit his bottom lip angrily.

Goddammit! I wish I could plug Victor's ears with something right now. He didn't need to hear any of this.

"This is not what it looks like. Leave me alone" I secretly brushed Victor's arm to let him know we should leave. He got the gist and started walking with me following behind.

"What's that in your hand?" Justin pointed at the bag I was holding. I slowly looked down at my own right hand and froze.

Ah fuck! That's Victor's sex toy! But I can't just say that because all the disguised we've been doing will be in vain. And it's not like I can casually tell him I went out to buy a sex toy with A GUY? What does that make me!? Of course he's going to misunderstand the situation even more.

"Why should she tell you? This is obviously none of your business" Victor spoke in an annoyed tone.

Justin chuckled "And who are you? Her bodyguard? A pet that she secretly raises behind my back?" He glared at me.

The guy who forces people to call him master is now being called a bodyguard and a pet for a peasant like me. I'm a dead meat for sure once my shift starts.

And that bastard Justin! Where did he get the balls to pick a fight with someone who's clearly taller and bigger than him! Not to mention, what made him think I have the money and fortune to hire a fucking personal bodyguard!?

Victor scoffed, refused to face Justin properly "Now you're just being nosy and annoying"

I didn't know what to do standing in between my ex boyfriend and my boss. It felt so tense like there's flame surrounded us. As things were getting heated up, Victor forcefully took my arm and began walking aggressively. Surprisingly, Justin gave up and stared at our back as we disappeared into the crowd.

Victor strangely continued to forcefully walked in a fast pace, gripping my arm tightly until we reached the parking lot of the mall.

Once he found his car, he dropped my arm, took off the hoodie I lent him and hung it on my shoulder without giving me the opportunity to properly receive it from him. He then unlocked his car door with his car key, about to drive away without taking his gift with him.

"Master! You forgot something" I held the bag up to my face while leaning closely to the window.

He stared at the bag and then snatched it out of my hand as soon as he realized what it was.

"How cruel! You didn't even think about giving me a ride?" I pouted.

"Take a cab. I have works to do" He drove away as soon as he finished his sentence, almost taking my head with him.

Did he forgot that he called me out here, made me drop everything I was doing just to help him buy a stupid gift for his sex slave? Or he doesn't think about anybody else beside his glorious self?

The Howlton Mansion, 7:30AM

After some crazy shit that happened yesterday, I barely got any sleep. Joy won't stop questioning me about why I ditch her either. Of course I ignored her questions and filled my mouth with cake the entire night.