Chapter 4

"You're the burglar! What are you trying to pull this time!?" The young man from yesterday shot up from his seat, pointing his index finger straight at me. What was his name again? Victor?

"B-Burglar!? Didn't Ms. Merril told you? Go get your ear cleaned out" I crossed my arms together.

"Sorry to say this but this title's going to stuck with you forever" He sat down, eyes fixed on his computer's screen.

"You-!"

"And the reason why you're here?" He glanced at me with his fierce eyes.

"I'm here to meet Mr. How-" I stopped in the middle of the sentence, remembering what Khloe told me.

He doesn't like it. You mustn't call him that without his permission

"M-Ma...Mas.....M-Ma...."I stuttered. For some reason I can't seem to spit the word Master out loud. That title sound a bit embarrassing. Now, I'm even more curious what he looks like.

"Ms. Merril is not here. Let yourself out the door" He gestured to the exit.

No! That's not what I meant! How do I tell him!? Well...I supposed he's not the 5th holder so I can say Mr. Howlton and get away with it right? Unless this fuck face told him. Ugh! There's no other choice! Fuck it!

"I'm here to see Mr. Howlton" I closed my eyes and squeezed them hard.

"Why?" He sounded a bit more serious this time which sent chills down my spine.

"I'm his new secretary" I slowly opened my eyes to see an angry expression being worn on his face.

"Fuck me" He mumbled, his elbows fell onto his desk while his fingers brushing through his long silky brown hair.

"Ummm I don't want to waste our time so tell me where he is" I demanded.

"You're literally looking at him right now" He gave me a sarcastic look.

"What are you....." My heart skipped a beat, the world around me was spinning.

Are you serious? This guy who accused me of breaking into The Howlton Mansion is my boss? Most importantly, the founder of Howlton High acts like a complete dick!?

My eyes searched around the room and noticed the name Victor Howlton engraved on a diamond plate on his desk right in front of him. This is it. It doesn't seem like he's tricking me. No...the evidence are all here. Ms. Merril did call him Victor yesterday so seems like I screwed up.

"Stop rolling your eyes around. Khloe told you your master is in here waiting for you right? So you should immediately realize that I'm the guy you're looking for. Why did aunt hire such a slow person....." He clicked his tongue and shook his head multiple times.

Y-Your master is in here waiting for you? How can he possibly say such a thing without wanting to slam his own head into a wall!? I lost all respect for this guy already!

Anyway, I need to save my own ass first. I can't get fired on my first day. I did bite his arm pretty hard yesterday.

I took a peek at his right arm and saw a bandage wrapped around it. Yep, how am I going to make up for that?

"I-I apologize for being an airhead! Please give me another chance! I will serve you as the most reliable and trust worthy secretary!" I dropped down on my knee, putting my palms together and begged for forgiveness.

My dignity is long gone. It's not like I plan on getting it back anytime soon. Think about the money! Just think about the money Crystal!

"Leave my office" Victor demanded in the cruelest tone.