Chapter 43

Crystal's POV

My eyes slowly opened to the sound of bird chirping and the wind brushing the tree leafs. I soon realized I'm still temporary staying at the mansion. That's why loud nature sound keeps waking me up every morning since the mansion is completely surrounded by trees. I don't complain though, it's a pretty peaceful experience.

I woke up, completely wide awake. I sat on the edge of the bed, getting lost in my own thought. Just then, the realization hits me. That's right! Victor and I are dating now. We're officially a couple, right? He even kissed me on the lips last night. I can almost still feel his gentle lips on mine. I brought my finger up to my lips and lightly touched them.

All the memories from last night's event came rushing back into my head clear as day. I quickly buried my face into my palms. How do I approach him now? I am beyond joyful about how our relationship progressed so why do I feel so shy by the thought of having to face my boyfriend. Do I still call him master? Or by his first name? Or even.....baby?

Just as I was daydreaming, there was a knock on my door, interrupting my moment. I sighed and got up, lazily making my way to open the door.

"CRYSTAL!" A high pitched female voice that I know too well by now, called out my name as I turned the doorknob. She swung the door opened and threw her arms around my neck with full force, almost knocking me back.

"I was so worried about you! You didn't contact me at all after I dragged Khloe away!" She muffled, her face buried into the side of my neck. I smiled softly, patting her back.

"I'm sorry. So many things happened that I forgot where I put my phone. I probably lost it." I spoke softly.

"Ugh! Forget about that! Are you okay? I heard you were hurt so I immediately came to see you after you were brought back." She asked, pulling away from the hug to check my body.

Her eyes stopped at my legs. They showed so many emotions at once. First they widened in shock, then they softened as if they were sad and finally, they furrowed like they were angry. "Crystal.....I'm so sorry......I didn't think they were this bad...." She spoke, crouching down to inspect further. "Almost your whole legs are wrapped in bandages! That king with the bad attitude.....I'm gonna put a death curse on him!" She bit her lips.

"C-Curse?" I arched my eyebrows and stuttered in surprise. What is she? A witch? A person who practices black magic? "Rosa, I'm fine now, don't make that face." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure? How do you even walk? That looks like a lot of pain." She pointed to my legs, her lips frowning like she was about to cry for me.

"Yep! I'm sure! I can walk just fine. Do you think I'm that weak because I'm shorter than you?" I asked jokingly. Both of us bursted out laughing. "That may or may not be the reason." She responded.

"Besides, master has been taking good care of me so I'd say I'm one lucky bitch." I winked.

Rosa's expression changed all of a sudden. She raised both of her eyebrows, squinting her eyes and puckered her lips suspiciously. "Talking about master, why are you wearing his white shirt? Are you even wearing any pants because I can't tell since the shirt is so big." She asked, lifting my shirt up.

Eh? I'm wearing his shirt? I didn't even realize until she asked that question. From what I remembered, I didn't have a change of clothes because I haven't been home at all since the whole incident so he gave me one of his office shirt. That's really it, we didn't do anything last night. But Rosa might be having the wrong idea right now.

"I-I didn't have a change of clothes so master was being generous that's all. Whatever dirty things you're thinking of right now, stop it. And of course I have shorts on." I replied, knocking her head lightly.