{ CHAPTER 94 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Black... that's a rare form of chi you have there, young miss."

It was as if a bucket of cold water was poured all over Sora's body. With parted lips, the brunette stared with eyes mixed with a tinge of shock and fear. Forgetting the pain in her broken arm, Sora found herself at a loss for words the longer she focused on Vladimir's figure standing just a few meters away from her. 

"You don't have to be scared."

"Onee-chan!"

The voice of someone awfully familiar resounded through Sora's mind, snapping her out of her trance.  

At the sight of a speechless Sora, Vladimir didn't even bat an eyelash when his gaze followed the trickling sweat dripping down the girl's face. 

"Oh..." He trailed off with a blank face. "You remembered?"

Sora blinked, breathing heavily as the throbbing ache from all over her body came back. This wasn't good. She needed to stand up and fight back if she didn't want to die here , but she found no strength in her legs. 

"What happened that night," Vladimir started, causing Sora to focus back on him. ".. It's about time you remembered."

Reaching into the inside of his lab coat, Vladimir took out what seemed like a syringe. Upon closer inspection, Sora could see an amount of black liquid sloshing around.

A sudden ache pulsated inside Sora's head. 

It was the night Sora and Hoshi had their last fight. 

Sora was wandering around the city of Tokyo and soon found herself standing in front of a local park. With the moon high up in the sky that was littered with stars and the silent night atmosphere, it made Sora reflect on her earlier actions.

"I don't see you as my sister at all."

Sora forced her eyes shut and inwardly groaned, scolding herself for allowing such harsh words to carelessly slip her tongue just because she couldn't hold her emotions in. 

"Black... that's a rare form of chi you have there, young miss."

Snapping out of her thoughts, Sora turned, snapping her head alert and saw a shadowed figure near the swings of the park.

The brunette quickly wiped away her tears and furrowed her eyebrows together. Chi? Who is this guy and what the hell is he talking about? She wanted to look at the man clearly, but it was too dark to see.